2020 Baker thread

Kiwibrown

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I just want to know who actually wakes up in the morning and thinks “hot damn, I wonder what Tony has to say about this”. 

Maybe it’s just casual fans who catch a game or two every season and have no clue what’s going on or olds who are unaware the internet exists and can provide better content?

His articles (last I remember anyway) aren’t particularly well written, interesting, positive or insightful.  He offers no peek behind the curtain via inside info nor does he provide even a basic breakdown of facets of the game based on film review. He writes a high level overview of the game and often just cites past failures of the organization. Interviews with players are typically just contentious.

He’s an amalgamation of everyone’s idiot uncle who can’t let go of the 80’s.

He is like the Gregg Williams of browns media, he gets the job because he had the job, nothing to do with competence. 

• Like 1

2020 Passing

STATS
Regular Season

CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD INT LNG RTG
305 486 62.8 3,563 7.3 26 8 75 95.9

So, Baker finished 15th in rating, 18th in yards (after being 30th 6 weeks ago), 30th in accuracy (our downfield attack is part of it, but this should improve next year hopefully), 17th in yards per attempt, 12th in TD, 8th in INT...solid rebound year.

I'm excited for 2021 and beyond!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

2020 Passing

STATS
Regular Season

CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD INT LNG RTG
305 486 62.8 3,563 7.3 26 8 75 95.9

So, Baker finished 15th in rating, 18th in yards (after being 30th 6 weeks ago), 30th in accuracy (our downfield attack is part of it, but this should improve next year hopefully), 17th in yards per attempt, 12th in TD, 8th in INT...solid rebound year.

I'm excited for 2021 and beyond!

30th in completion percentage not accuracy. 
But I do agree he’s shown improvement. Especially in the last half of a year. 

Edited by Bonanza23
Pet peeve