2020 Baker thread

Kiwibrown

Not bad after you include, let me see...

- no HC and other important assistants

- no all pro LG

- losing all pro RT for pretty much the 2nd half

- Barely any practice really over the past 3 weeks

but hey why does that matter. Dude just went out and torched one of the best defenses in the league and retired our biggest heel. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Not bad after you include, let me see...

- no HC and other important assistants

- no all pro LG

- losing all pro RT for pretty much the 2nd half

- Barely any practice really over the past 3 weeks

but hey why does that matter. Dude just went out and torched one of the best defenses in the league and retired our biggest heel. 

Yeah but he missed two throws so all that is for nothing /s

Dude was on fire and helped secure that win. I'm still hyped up

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm so happy you've come around on my very favorite quarterback in the NFL. We really did hit the jackpot on the total package of ability and personality in our franchise leader. 

I did say about halfway through his rookie year, if he's the real deal (and I've seen nothing but that indication over the last 8 games), I will absolutely love everything about his heel personality and how everyone else will undoubtedly hate him. He's the Browns version and QB equivalent of Hines Ward, Ray Lewis, Shannon Sharpe, etc. as far as heels/trolls go, and I'm here for it. Villains have been and always will be my favorite(s)...we've just never had one to root for before. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I did say about halfway through his rookie year, if he's the real deal (and I've seen nothing but that indication over the last 8 games), I will absolutely love everything about his heel personality and how everyone else will undoubtedly hate him. He's the Browns version and QB equivalent of Hines Ward, Ray Lewis, Shannon Sharpe, etc. as far as heels/trolls go, and I'm here for it. Villains have been and always will be my favorite(s)...we've just never had one to root for before. 

I do think everyone in the world loves when he poops on Cowherd tho.

Like Sharpe, he talks trash and has hella personality, but it’s funny and natural.  Dude isn’t forcing it to be edgy, it’s just who he is.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I do think everyone in the world loves when he poops on Cowherd tho.

ABSOLUTELY. He's also intelligent enough and crafty enough to be just as big of a troll, whether it's direct or subtle.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Like Sharpe, he talks trash and has hella personality, but it’s funny and natural.  Dude isn’t forcing it to be edgy, it’s just who he is.

Same with Sir Charles. They are who they are. 

I'm speaking purely from the perspective of a "I want to punch that guy in the face" standpoint, while secretly wishing that he was on your team. Hines Ward was always that guy for me. TBH, I think Jarvis Landry may actually be that guy for us. Dude has been the best culture pickup and one of the best trades we've ever made. He set the tone from word go when he came in here.

• Like 4