Forge

Who killed you this week?

The season long thread basically where people can vent their fantasy frustrations. I thought that this was a good idea in years past...not sure who started it, may have been Pete. 

And go! 

ESPN League was good won 166-110

NFL League sucked majorly - Ingram killed me with 2.9 points (doesn't look good for him) Jarwin out for the year - Colts didn't play well either. The funny thing was 4 players of his team scores a combined 110 points - more than all my players combined at 104.

lol I started Christian Kirk who got me 0.5 points (Sutton injured) over Mike Williams. Also had the Vikings defense get me a goose egg. Managed just ONE non-QB touchdown too (Drake's late TD vs SF). I still managed to win because Godgers got me 40 points and my opponent's team really crapped the bed. I'll take it but, man, I'd like some friggin' touchdowns from non-QBs for once. Seems like I get burned that way every damn year.

Edited by beekay414

James Conner getting hurt and leaving early probably cost me the win...that and putting Cohen in at flex for an injured golladay didn’t help either.

Brees

DJ Moore - Dropped TD

Will Fuller- Should of gotten a TD but Watson under-threw him

Chubb- but Cle as a whole was a trainwreck.

I lost by 13 points and the main difference was I was up again LJax.

52 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

James Conner getting hurt and leaving early probably cost me the win...that and putting Cohen in at flex for an injured golladay didn’t help either.

This killed me in one of my leagues. I was up by 2 going into monday night, he had the Titans D, I had Connor. I ended up losing by 3 points. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

This killed me in one of my leagues. I was up by 2 going into monday night, he had the Titans D, I had Connor. I ended up losing by 3 points. 

Yikes.

He also had Davante Adams and started Sammy Watkins out of nowhere in his 2nd flex spot.

27 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

DJ Moore - Dropped TD

I apologize for that one. I have Moore and my guys are always allergic to TDs.

• Like 1

Joe Mixon.

I scored the 134 points and lost. I had Nyheim Hines and Slayton on my bench (hindsight is of course 20/20 for these). 

I had 10th pick in my draft and did a RB turn with Chubb and Mixon... combined 11 points. Killed me.

I lost both of my fantasy league games this week....I left Brady in, Allen on the bench, not a huge deal there, 8 point difference, not as bad as leaving Goedert on the bench, though, that stings.....

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Someone send out a search party for Mark Ingram 

That's why I traded him before week one lol

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's why I traded him before week one lol

6ZPEwJN.gif