Who killed you this week?

Forge

2 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

I had 10th pick in my draft and did a RB turn with Chubb and Mixon... combined 11 points. Killed me.

I have this in one of my leagues too. I expected a bad week based on matchups, but man it was rough. I also started Desean over Hollywood like an idiot.

After all that, I still would’ve won if Swift didn’t screw Stafford and the whole city of Detroit with that dropped td.

36 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No matter who I draft, I always get screwed by lack of touchdowns. I have 7 total TDs so far this year and 6 of them are from Aaron Rodgers lol. The only non-Rodgers TD I have is the Drake TD that came after an overturned pass TD call at the goal line lol.

Just wanted to add the caveat that I'm likely going to be 2-0 despite this. I'm down 4.8 points and I have Darren Waller going tomorrow and my opponent is done. Just gets annoying that, no matter what I do, I can't get guys that score TDs. All the yards I want but very little end zone production. That and my WR roulette, I always lose it lol. Chose to go with Mike Williams because I wasn't sure about Courtland Sutton being injured vs the Steelers, got 2.4 points from Williams lol. This after playing Christian Kirk over Mike Williams last week and getting like 1 point max lol. I'm just cursed.

I've scored 91 and 93+ in 0.5 PPR while having 1 non-QB TD, 6 total points from my defenses, and 2.9 points from my WR3 spot in two weeks lol.

53 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Last minute switch from Higbee to Goedart. When will I learn not to tinker????? 😭😭😭

I did the same and pulled out Jonnu for goedert. I'm going to lose in a fairly close game, I'm pretty sure. 

I take solace that everyone in his bench scored line 20 points and he basically fielded his worst possible lineup configuration