Who killed you this week?

Forge

I lose again. 1-4 in 2 leagues... find a way to lose every week 

just mad how I lost. I didn’t catch Damian Harris (my flex) was out. could have played Gaskin, Monty, Mike Williams. Smh 

other league didn’t want to drop Damian Harris so I didn’t adjust my roster and started Joe Burrow. Should have started any QB streamer and would have won

Edited by Humble_Beast

Up 43 going into tonight, don't feel good about it has he still has Cooper/CEH/Jaylon Smith.

The reoccurring theme for my team is just not cashing in on TDs

Watson had 4 but could of had five

David Montgomery missed out on one.

DJ Moore also.

That's about 20 points left on the board

2020 Fantasy fball sucks. I'm ready for 2021 and the possible #1 pick in my home league.

• 2 weeks later...

There is zero skill to this friggin' game. I needed a W to keep my season alive. Start off benching Rodgers vs the Niners because he always ****s the bed vs them. Yeah. Then I have Justin Jackson get hurt either immediately after kickoff or during warmups with no announcement. Then the Herbert late TD doesn't happen as time expires. Then my opponent, with me up 10 and him having Ebron and Lutz, gets a late damn TD from Ebron to cut my lead to below 3. 

Just getting straight up effed at this point and I haven't even gotten dinner out of it. Not a single week with the team I drafted due to injury. I've lost Sutton, Ekeler, Mixon to long term injuries (well, Mixon not yet but probably) and I just can't get any luck whatsoever out of my matchups when I do have the chance. It's not even fun at this point. 

Two straight years of getting screwed over by injuries, after being a top 3 scoring team each of the prior 4 years only to get screwed over in the playoffs by a lucky matchup or injury. What's the point if it's not fun, right?

On 11/12/2020 at 9:11 PM, fattlipp said:

AJ Brown vs Hines, thought it was in my favor, 7-2. Vs 2-7 and gonna lose.... crazy..

that 72 yd TD drop hurts...

Someone has to teach Chubb a 3 pt lead + a TD = a 2 score lead..... idiot ran out at the 1 like a dumbass afraid to be the next Gurley because he doesn’t understand math.