Who killed you this week?

Forge

10 hours ago, titanrick said:

What kind of screwy scoring system rewards QBs for a -1 yard kneeldown?

It technically counts as rushing yardage (negative). So if your league plays on a .1 system and counts negative, this makes sense.

I'm pretty sure that last year in the playoffs there was a huge swing on Mahomes' over / under rushing yards in a game. The over was a certain amount, which he hit, but then came out, took three kneeldowns and lost like 9 yards or something, and he went back under lol. 

21 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

The packers brought out their backup for the kneel down, I was going against Rodgers so if he would have take a knee just one time I would have won. 

I read it as you had Rodgers. That makes more sense. 

Edited by titanrick

16 hours ago, Forge said:

It technically counts as rushing yardage (negative). So if your league plays on a .1 system and counts negative, this makes sense.

I'm pretty sure that last year in the playoffs there was a huge swing on Mahomes' over / under rushing yards in a game. The over was a certain amount, which he hit, but then came out, took three kneeldowns and lost like 9 yards or something, and he went back under lol. 

Yeah, I get that. I had Russ this week and he knelt at the end of the game to take him from 10 rushing yards (1 pt) to 9 rushing yards (0 pts).  Luckily, it didn't cost me the game.

I wish we had a way to remove the impact of kneel-downs from fantasy scoring but I don't see how it could be done.  It's crazy that a positive play (victory formation; we won the game) can subtract points simply because it's technically a rush for negative yardage.