Buy Low / Sell High / Hold guys

titanrick

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was finally able to do it. I had to give up a little bit more than I wanted with the additional piece, but I got a buy low back as the second piece coming back to me. 

So Drake can be someone else's problem now lol

Though I think I'll hold on to Edmonds 

Nice, I was able to snag Edmonds on waivers for cheap. 

Because I'm an idiot and drop players literally right before they break out, I'm hurting at RB/WR. 

RB - Joe Mixon, Austin Ekeler*, Justin Jackson, Nyheim Hines, Alexander Mattison
WR - Jarvis Landry, Sammy Watkins, Marques Valdez-Scantling, Russell Gage, David Moore (who will be dropped because I'm an idiot and dropped Claypool instead - derped)

So, I have Aaron Rodgers and Justin Herbert. Which do I dangle for RB/WR help? 

BTW, so far I've dropped Damien Harris, Brandon Aiyuk, Chase Claypool and Mike Williams literally right before they've broken out.

Edited by beekay414

15 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Hockenson or Gesicki or E Engram ROS?

I have two TE2s.... Feel like it’s a waste of a roster spot to keep them both. Gesicki also on waivers... 

Hockenson seems to have the highest floor, to me, and has already had his BYE.

Engram 32 targets, Gesicki 28 targets, Hock w/BYE 20 targets.

TE is such a crapshoot haha.

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

So would you just roll with Hockenson and drop Engram? 

Detroit has the better offense so I'd do it if you're looking to open up a roster spot. 

Any possibility you could trade Engram to a TE needy team? Not sure of a return you'd get but perhaps something to explore. Who are you eyeing on waivers?

5 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Detroit has the better offense so I'd do it if you're looking to open up a roster spot. 

Any possibility you could trade Engram to a TE needy team? Not sure of a return you'd get but perhaps something to explore. Who are you eyeing on waivers?

Want to add Ruggs. I’m really high on him and my wideouts haven’t panned out. I regret it, but I reached bad on Juju. Don’t even view Juju as a WR2. DJ Chark, and Dionte Johnson can’t stay healthy. I could use WR help 

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Want to add Ruggs. I’m really high on him and my wideouts haven’t panned out. I regret it, but I reached bad on Juju. Don’t even view Juju as a WR2. DJ Chark, and Dionte Johnson can’t stay healthy. I could use WR help 

Never hurts to explore trades then, plus it is only Wednesday so there is time to work something out this week yet.

26 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Yeah, Juju and Engram both still have name value.  Not a lot of teams with TE's on bye this week, but you could possible offer Engram in trade to say the Hunter Henry owner or the Waller owner and see if you can't package Juju with him to get an upgrade over, say, "the worst WR on his roster."

But if it was just me and I had the roster spot, I'd just drop Engram for Ruggs if you've got the roster space that you don't need Ruggs as an immediate play this week.