Buy Low / Sell High / Hold guys

titanrick

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Yeah, Juju and Engram both still have name value.  Not a lot of teams with TE's on bye this week, but you could possible offer Engram in trade to say the Hunter Henry owner or the Waller owner and see if you can't package Juju with him to get an upgrade over, say, "the worst WR on his roster."

But if it was just me and I had the roster spot, I'd just drop Engram for Ruggs if you've got the roster space that you don't need Ruggs as an immediate play this week.

True good points... I dropped my kick so give me extra few days to work a trade. Worst case I drop Engram.

3 minutes ago, indifference said:

Drafted dude too. Im pissed

I finally was able to dump him this week. I don't love the return, but I didn't hate it either. I had to give up a little extra in the second piece, but I was okay with that because it was a rotational receiver filling out my wr3/4 spot. 

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

I finally was able to dump him this week. I don't love the return, but I didn't hate it either. I had to give up a little extra in the second piece, but I was okay with that because it was a rotational receiver filling out my wr3/4 spot. 

Ima keep him and see what happens. 

39 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

True good points... I dropped my kick so give me extra few days to work a trade. Worst case I drop Engram.

Might want to add Ruggs now if he's on waivers so you don't lose him if he's your guy. Worst case then you drop Engram to fill your kicker spot.

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Might want to add Ruggs now if he's on waivers so you don't lose him if he's your guy. Worst case then you drop Engram to fill your kicker spot.

Exactly that’s the plan. I’m actually 4th in waiver order so not a lock. But I think Claypool will get the hype this week since Ruggs has a bye. 

• Like 1

What are people's thoughts on Cooper now that Dak is out of the picture?

I have Zeke, Cooper, and Gallup.

I was able to trade Lamb and Hunter Henry for Godwin and Jonnu Smith. Yeah, I know I bought a lot of the Cowboy offense during the draft. Cooper $17, Lamb $7 and Gallup for $4. Always intended to trade one of them.

QB: Mahomes
RB: Zeke, Drake, Montgomery, Edmonds, Fournette, Justin Jackson, and D'Ernest Johnson
WR: Cooper, Godwin, Gallup, and Higgins
TE: Jonnu

Ideally I'd like to package Drake and Gallup to get an upgrade at WR. Any target ideas or do I stand pat. I'm 2-3 and league leader is 3-2.

On 10/15/2020 at 8:18 AM, Humble_Beast said:

I’m all in on Shenault.... where do you rank him ROS in PPR compared to 

Dionte Johnson, DJ Chark, Deebo Samuel 

Chark / shenault is hard, but in a ppr league I probably have him higher than deebo and johnson

I'm in a weird predicament.  In my 1/2pt PPR league, my team that looked like it should steamroll the competition just got only its second win of the season thanks to the combination of Michael Thomas and Nick Chubb's injuries hamstringing me mightily.

They also resulted in me having to cobble together waiver wire adds to be competitive; so well, in fact, that with me now hitting where byes are really starting to hit me, I'm actually sitting on guys I'm reluctant to drop (but also going to have to with one of them because it's not like I'm not going to start a QB this week).  I've already made the decision that I'm dropping Fulgham because he's likely got a limited shelf-life (I think his touches survive Alshon's return from injury, but Goedert's and eventually Reagor's have me more concerned - plus, I'm not inclined to trust Wentz this season) for the QB-pickup instead of Higgins, Ruggs, or Claypool.  Just an odd position to be in.  And crappy because with the format, trading off WR's in this league is extremely difficult unless they're players where people are biting more on the big name and past production.

This leads me to the other part of the predicament I've also largely figured out, but reassure me so I don't feel so eww about it.  So damn many teams in this 14-team league are rostering multiple QB's - and it's ticking me off.  To the point where my bye week fill options for Lamar are Bridgewater, Mayfield, Jones, and Foles.  I have my highest FAAB priority on Teddy right now, largely hedging on the additional floor coming from his legs, even if he is facing the New Orleans defense in New Orleans.  Baker's got the Bengals for the second time and put up a modest total against them the 1st time, but he's more banged up than lasted, without Chubb, and coming off getting his arse handed to him.  Don't even know why I mentioned DJ because he's likely in line to turn the ball over enough times against the WFT that he's starting with a handicap.  And Foles is mostly only there because I expect fate to want to bite me in the butt in one way or another if I start a QB playing against my own team in primetime at home (i.e. I'd do it and Foles would go off against the Rams in LA by some freak occurrence because LBC is only allowed to have a certain number of nice things, and no more).

14 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you drop Dionte Johnson or Juju for AJ Green? How would you rank them the rest of the season??? Also Tee Higgins??

Diontae, no.  His target-share when healthy was worth holding onto (I think that's what James Washington has been benefiting huge from, especially in the game against Cleveland).  Juju has name-value so I'd probably try to trade him first, even if it was as a throw-in on a package deal to try to let that name-value make the guy you're trading with feel like they're really getting the great deal (because they'll figure Juju has to rebound).  But if push came to shove, I'd drop Juju for Diontae if the later was cleared to play for this weekend and I needed a starter this weekend.  I'd also want Higgins over Green (that's a drop I made two weeks ago and haven't looked back) especially in PPR formats.  Maybe, maybe AJ's fantasy value gets salvaged if the Bengals opt to go the Larry Fitz route with him and utilize him more as a possession receiver (though that would come at the expense of Boyd's touches, likely).  ROS, I think when it comes to the Cincy receivers, you have to look at Burrow's tendencies going back to LSU where - someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong - he had a distinct favorability for throwing to the TE (Moss) and the slot (Jefferson)... and, of course, JaMarr Chase (but with Green not looking like his former physically-dominant self and not able to fill that role, Higgins has appeared to step more into a combination of that role as well as some of the TE role, given that Cincy also lacks anyone of Moss' capability).  AJ Green is something really close to Top 5 in the league in downfield targets... and has 1(1) downfield reception.  He's been awful downfield this season; so unless his role is adjusted, which it looks like it was this past week, he's a trip-wire moving forward.

ROS, I'd rank them Diontae, Higgins, Green, Juju (that seems low for Juju, but that's also because he'll be next to impossible to identify the weeks he'll actually go off and yet you'll still feel it necessary if you're rostering him to start him almost weekly; but the team seems clearly to be preparing for a future where they're not going to be extending him in 2021 and aren't going to gameplan heavy touches his way).