MNF, Game 1: Steelers @ Giants

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Steelers
    • Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2020 at 11:00 PM

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I don't see us resigning Juju solely due to money. Don't think we'd be able to afford it unfortunately but I'd love to see him in the Black and Gold again. I think his struggles were QB related mostly last year.

Yeah, extending Watt is easily priority #1 for you guys.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't see us resigning Juju solely due to money. Don't think we'd be able to afford it unfortunately but I'd love to see him in the Black and Gold again. I think his struggles were QB related mostly last year.

Who has the biggest contracts in Pittsburgh?

5 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Who has the biggest contracts in Pittsburgh?

Looking at Over the Cap, Ben's 41 mil cap hit certainly stands out lol other than him some important veteran guys like DeCastro, Haden, Heyward, Tuitt, Pouncey. Not a ton of maneuverability for us without creating even more holes. We've already got Juju and Dupree as potential or even likely leaving this offseason. Alejandro Villanueva is another big question mark. He won't be as expensive to bring back but still not sure we'd have the money. It'll be an interesting offseason for the Steelers for sure.

Edit: James Conner, Zach Banner, and Matt Feiler are FAs as well. Not the biggest names but still. I think this year's draft from the Steelers was looking to fill some of these holes early. Claypool for Juju, Highsmith for Dupree, McFarland for Conner. Not that these guys play similar or anything but moreso just filling these positional holes that we're going to have next year.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1