MNF, Game 1: Steelers @ Giants

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Steelers
    • Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2020 at 11:00 PM

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Amazing how people can make such a claim after one game. Jones could literally go on to set the league on fire for the rest of the season for all we know.

Probably not. Though he kind of reminded me of Burrow in that he clearly doesn't have mastery of the offense yet, but he's a good athlete and a gamer and it feels like he's being let down by his teammates all the time.

Even with their run game totally shut down, the Giants showed some ability to move the ball against a top 3 defense. They had that much going for them. The defense also got consistent pressure on Big Ben in the first half with standout play from Martinez, Bradberry and others. It had the makings of a close game until Jones' turnover surrendered NY's momentum.

I'm a little disappointed for them, but we did see plenty of hustle from a very young team. 

• Like 2

Just now, y*so*blu said:

Even with their run game totally shut down, the Giants showed some ability to move the ball against a top 3 defense. They had that much going for them. The defense also got consistent pressure on Big Ben in the first half with standout play from Martinez, Bradberry and others. It had the makings of a close game until Jones' turnover surrendered NY's momentum.

I'm a little disappointed for them, but we did see plenty of hustle from a very young team. 

Agree.

As far as individual players go, I thought Andrew Thomas, Blake Martinez, Leonard Williams, James Bradberry, Lorenzo Carter, and Dexter Lawrence all played very well. 

Evan Engram, Corey Ballentine, and Cam Fleming were incredibly awful. Will Hernandez and Nick Gates didn't play well either.