Packers 2020 draft class: Where are they now?

FlopTube

6 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

I had the same ranking. The only reason I had Grant above him was his range and ceiling even with his horrible tackling. 

LSU really misused Delpit in his junior year.  They played him closer to the LOS, and his ball skills were significantly better than Winfield's IMO.  Winfield reminded me a LOT of Adrian Amos as they're more productive closer to the LOS.  Not saying they can't play high, but he was better there.

EDIT: That safety class was a fun evaluation process.  Xavier McKinney honestly reminded me a lot of Landon Collins.  I think Collins had a bit better ball skills, but in the same mold as an in-the-box safety.  Ashtyn Davis was my "value" safety in the class, and a 3rd round was solid value for the Jets.  Haven't really paid much attention to him since he was drafted.  Sorting out Jeremy Chinn and Kyle Dugger was tough.  I think Chinn was that hybrid LB/S that people have been craving, and he was the value version of Isaiah Simmons.  Dugger was more of a nickelback.