Reinforcements needed?

roysmyboy31

One of the worst things about this franchise is how many whiners we have here (here in a global scale of Cowboy fans, not here necessarily on the site). But could you imagine if we had signed Jones to the highest paid CB deal in league history only for him to get hurt? LOL

[I say this as someone who wanted to re-sign Jone and still thing it was a mistake to let him walk]

21 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

One of the worst things about this franchise is how many whiners we have here (here in a global scale of Cowboy fans, not here necessarily on the site). But could you imagine if we had signed Jones to the highest paid CB deal in league history only for him to get hurt? LOL

[I say this as someone who wanted to re-sign Jone and still thing it was a mistake to let him walk]

Oh, sure. There definitely would have some who'd complained had that happen. Though, I think most sensible people wouldn't...considering his lack of an injury history. 

3 hours ago, djdunkenstein said:

We really are seeing that Travis Frederick was the glue that held this line together 

He played a part in it but he didnt hold it together. With both bookends out, a LG that cant handle the bull rush and people playing out of position of course the line will look bad