Why You Should Always Pay Attention to FCS Football

Thaiphoon

On 9/16/2020 at 11:04 PM, Thaiphoon said:

It really is a wussy (sorry I can't use other words here) bunch of excuses about why they don't. The $$ will still be there as the bowls aren't going away. Some of them can just be incorporated into the playoff system. There's literally no reason why FBS cannot have a 24 team playoff like FCS does. 

None.

The excuses I keep getting are for the same things that FCS has to deal with (exams, classes, too many games (*wah wah*), and yet FCS does it. Meanwhile the FBS darlings get their two game waltz to a "championship".

Don't know if I would go 24 teams, but I definitely could argue for 12 (each conference champion (yes, even the lowly Sun Belt) plus two at-large teams (who can be no higher than 5th)).

Definitely would say you could get rid of about 15-20 bowls and no one would know the difference. Simple solution would be to remove every bowl less than 25 years old.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 6:33 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

Im going to be a fan of Bama, Clemson, OU, Oregon. Theyre all my favorites with LSU now. Along with some others. Cause I wanna bandwagon schools I didnt attend to guarantee a winner too.

Someday, my faith in UVA will pay out ... probably about 5 minutes after the heat death of the universe.