The Gifted (FOX)

Supersuavesky

Solid...so much better than the train wreck that was "Inhumans". The kids somewhat annoyed me (I didn't find them to be very good actors), but that was about it. I'll keep watching for the time being, see if remains interesting. 

5 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

The first episode was definitely good enough to give it a chance. Very interested to see where they take this.

The time frame for this is suppose to be somewhere between the x-men movies and Logan right? In the not so distant future?

I didn't think there was much connection between the movies.

2 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I think they are setting it in an alternate timeline to explain why no X-men.

But they did mention the x-men in the ep, so they did exist at some point, so I'm assuming that whatever happened to the x-men (downed by sentinels I would guess) will be a future plot point. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

But they did mention the x-men in the ep, so they did exist at some point, so I'm assuming that whatever happened to the x-men (downed by sentinels I would guess) will be a future plot point. 

More than likely it'll be a loose connection and the x-men are just "gone" probably due to the thing that happened in Logan. 

I wonder if/when they are going to mention who the father of Polaris is?

EDIT:

I just realized there is now one TV show where the main character is the son of professor X (Legion) and one where one of the main characters is Magneto's daughter (The Gifted)...too bad the two are in different timelines to eliminate any crossover potential.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived