Tank for Trevor?

rf54

6 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I don't care if we don't get Lawrence long as we do get a QB who's a perennial 5,000/35td first ballot Hall of Famer.

Is that so much to ask for?

With this win, chances for getting Lawrence look almost non-existent.  I think also, that the 6 or 7 wins we will get will mean that Spielman will need to be really aggressive to move up high enough to get Justin Fields (which I sincerely hope he can do).

9 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Man we barely beat a team considered the worst in football. I would rather have been 1-15 anyway lol

In what universe is Houston considered the worst in football!? 

Houston is a solid football team that may have had the toughest opening to their schedule. 

• Like 1

Through 1/4 of the season and we’re 1-3. 

Tough 1/4 coming up with @Seattle, Atlanta, @Green Bay and Detroit. 

This team hasn’t really played consistent football in all 3 phases this year.

I’m predicting we’ll be 1-6 heading into the Lions game. We’re not tanking but I just don’t think we’re built to win, currently, against the next 3 teams on our schedule.

8 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Through 1/4 of the season and we’re 1-3. 

Tough 1/4 coming up with @Seattle, Atlanta, @Green Bay and Detroit. 

This team hasn’t really played consistent football in all 3 phases this year.

I’m predicting we’ll be 1-6 heading into the Lions game. We’re not tanking but I just don’t think we’re built to win, currently, against the next 3 teams on our schedule.

Atlanta is vulnerable, like really vulnerable.  They can't get out of their own way on this one.

The Vikings are going to have to steal a game from either Seattle or Green Bay after giving one away against Tennessee. 

This team can clearly score points. The questions are simply on this defense, and certain situations offensively. 

Edited by SemperFeist