Tank for Trevor?

rf54

1 hour ago, RpMc said:

Wow, my mistake sir. 

******* Pete Davidson, what as ***!  Ariana and then Kate who is a massive upgrade from Ariana honestly.  What the hell, I mean honestly Pete Davidson?  I can see a Brad Pitt type with Kate Beckinsale or David Beckham, but is being a funny goof that important to gorgeous girls?  What Pete has tattoos and is a semi-drug addict so that is so sexy?  

Thank goodness Kate had more sense than that and probably ended it!  And wow she is 47 years old?  She looks like freaking 25 or something, her figure is out of this world amazing!

407aef3d582ab4cb2dc91ff5fdaaebf6.gif

AdoredShoddyBaboon-size_restricted.gif

Is there a better looking 47 year old girl on earth?  That would be hard to find one.  Damn she is in great shape, ok I am losing it, she is too hot I need to be done here... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Great reference, Kate Beckinsale is like a 10 easily, top 10 pretty women on earth that is, if not top 10 is 15-20 worst case scenario.

Who are the other woman ranked ahead of Kate? I want the complete top ten. And the post will be worthless without pictures.

1 hour ago, Cearbhall said:

Who are the other woman ranked ahead of Kate? I want the complete top ten. And the post will be worthless without pictures.

That would be a tough task. I like Winona Ryder more than Kate. She's a year older at 48 but I've always had a thing for her.

8 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Threads getting off topic  but I’ll bite this one time, but Selena Gomez is easily one of the baddest women on earth hands down. She’s way younger than Kate but Still bad

This post is worthless without pictures.

9 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

It is hard to call, this is my list just based on female faces only.  Granted some have changed over the years and the list is not always what they are now but what they once were for a long period of time.  Looks are fleeting of course so again it is hard.  Is based on overall face composition, nose, lips, eyes specifically off of a profile look or in reference to portrait composition.  

Avril Lavigne:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKZ6ayG-gK5L5A68jOzPy6zq3SnXIsCkNjvGJDIO5ttqkQPNyy-Qa021f264bb12bd4f84bd84f0bb23712f.jpg

Gal Gadot:
450?cb=20180811005357

Natalie Portman:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS67dUSt2f3jEbkRihc6li

Emma Watson: 
emma-watson-beautiful-wallpaper.jpg?resi

Shania Twain
5489630fe91e9_-_rbk-shania-twain-head-sh

Lily Cole
7d680ea65aecda0f4482b4254124998e.jpg

Heidi Klum: 
547f1ced7e8d9_-_rbk-heidi-klum-0610-2-pp

Penelope Cruz
penelope_cruz.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRriTC6o0WUS1tXT7m4b0UZO2ca9je3Yk7Vrqe-U4MwniB4lFXCKate Beckinsale
c8a589a7901ed50348ee58b100cf8251.jpg

Zooey Deschanel: 
0f45cc82a2e70429db46ca587bdadfd9.jpg

Candice Swanepoel
53d4d3b693175_-_030913-max-factor-whippe

Megan Fox:
actress-megan-fox-arrives-at-the-70th-an

Olivia Wilde: 
1101-olivia-wilde-1446697801.jpg?resize=

Hayley Williams:

2686029238_60cd781255_z.jpg

Alexis Bledel
awB02ER_460s.jpg

Mette Lindberg
the-asteroids-galaxy-tour.jpeg

Stacey Dash:
9e3510eac2c2ad3c9e3c5d7f0480a928.jpg

Kristen Stewart:
rs_600x600-191120154824-600.kristen-stew

Selena Gomez
28-selena-gomez-by-the-balcony-325x485.j

Taylor Swift:
18839f21-608b-4acd-a2aa-a944db3e15e7-206

If it was just on face and body combo girls like Candice would be way higher, and it would help Kate as well, her face combined with her amazing figure and toned body she would be higher on the list no question  Gal Gadot is hard to argue with total package though same with Heidi etc.  

Candice-Swanepoel-316.jpg

Kristina Pimenova could be on the list but she is still a child in many ways, but obviously her looks will change the more she gets older.

girlmodel11.jpg
Above as a child 

Below when she is a little older, still going to be gorgeous though obviously
8f25dd2e982f18fac338a339d9ccff71.jpg

Again all of this here on the list is based on facial composition and distance between the jaw line, lips, to the nose and the eyes, eyebrows etc.  Overall symmetry and attractiveness of the face based on what I view it as through years of experience as a portrait artist.  Interestingly enough, a girls nose is a massive point of beauty that everything revolves around overall and it is not luck that many of the noses are very similar in shape.  But of course beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.  If one takes into account current day beauty of all of these ladies, yes Kate again would help her cause once more based on how great she still looks right now overall.  In their prime many of these ladies were just knockouts that lasted for years and years.  
Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

What are we doing here guys? We have a thread in this forum for off topic/non-football stuff AND an entire forum dedicated to threads about non-football talk. 

It was late so they just derailed the thread a bit.  For the record, of the women of my age, it's hard to beat Beckinsale, Gabrielle Union and Alyssa Milano.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Washington benching Haskins.

That move today clearly means they're going to go after one of the QBs next year and they've already moved on from Haskins (which is one team that will have a top-10 pick that I expected would take a QB).  While I've never been high on Haskins, the Washington franchise has done to him what they did to Jason Campbell.  In 13 games, he's had to play for 3 different HCs.  

Edited by swede700

10 minutes ago, swede700 said:

That move today clearly means they're going to go after one of the QBs next year and they've already moved on from Haskins (which is one team that will have a top-10 pick that I expected would take a QB).  While I've never been high on Haskins, the Washington franchise has done to him what they did to Jason Campbell.  In 13 games, he's had to play for 3 different HCs.  

Almost sounds like a Josh Rosen 2.0 situation with all the jerking around in a way. 

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

Almost sounds like a Josh Rosen 2.0 situation with all the jerking around in a way. 

Both situations were egregious, even though I never thought much of either player...but this was even worse, considering they drafted Haskins at a time when the HC was already on the hot seat.  At least in Arizona, they anticipated that Wilks would be around for awhile...they never expected him to be that bad.

• Like 1