Tank for Trevor?

rf54

2 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

I agree with the first half of this sentence. The second half would be better if we were going to see what Browning or Stanley might accomplish, but I would rather watch paint dry than watch Sean Mannion play QB.

I'm okay with Benching him and asking Fran Tarkenton to take over!!

5 minutes ago, rf54 said:

get in line😉

They'll have a QB coming back with a lot to prove. They also have some winnable games left. I think they'll get 2 wins this year. If you are hoping for more than that you are very optimistic in that team.

Edited by Cearbhall

7 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

They'll have a QB coming back with a lot to prove. They also have some winnable games left. I think they'll get 2 wins this year. If you are hoping for more than that you are very optimistic in that team.

I can work with 2 wins for the Jets.  We just have to keep the garage sale going with our team before the trade deadline.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Cousins 2-3 turnovers per game works well for full tank mode. The other QBs may play it much safer and may actually be an improvement there.

I think they'd be more likely to get a win with cousins having a good game that one of the others just playing it safe.  Especially if Cook is still out

26 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Were they just saying that they were Jets fans in "jest"?

That is possible. I think it is far more likely they are seriously rooting for the Jets this year. They are harboring ambitions of the Vikings getting the first overall pick and need the Jets to win for that to happen.

I think that the Jets could win the rest of their games this year and the Vikings still won't have the first overall pick.

16 minutes ago, RpMc said:

I almost don't want Trevor Lawrence at this time... not with this coaching staff as I think he'd be held back from what he's truly capable of.

As a football fan, I want to see him hit his peak.

Unless he’s Tom Brady, there’s almost no way he’ll live up to his hype. 

mom still not convinced that Zimmer is safe. Spielman, yes. But not Zimmer. And even if Zimmer does return, I think we could see a complete overhaul amongst the coaching staff. Again. 

Edited by SemperFeist