rf54

Tank for Trevor?

23 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

If any QBs go down, i could hope Kirk gets a chance somewhere else

That is the absolute ideal, but really doubt it happens.  I would love to just move on from him, he has had some good moments but is not the leader this team needs and should be on a team that is not so run focused.  Wonder if the Patriots would want him if they do not want to build with another QB.  

I would trade Kirk to the Patriots for a 1st rounder and throw in Stidam possibly, maybe more would be needed than that though.  With Hunter out and the trade made today, clearly they are tanking the season and playing young guys which probably means losing.  On the bright side the season is basically fanless so could not pick a better year to suck really.  Cam is only getting $1.75 mil this season so not like they invested a lot in him.  

Oddly enough Kirk does not have the worst QBR in the league, Carson Wentz is lower but hey I would trade Wentz for Kirk Cousins straight up right now all day long.  Sam Darnold would be curious, but clearly the Jets do not want Cousins and will be getting Lawrence unless they win some games.  

Edited by Ozzy

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

That is the absolute ideal, but really doubt it happens.  I would love to just move on from him, he has had some good moments but is not the leader this team needs and should be on a team that is not so run focused.  Wonder if the Patriots would want him if they do not want to build with another QB.  

I would trade Kirk to the Patriots for a 1st rounder and throw in Stidam possibly, maybe more would be needed than that though.  With Hunter out and the trade made today, clearly they are tanking the season and playing young guys which probably means losing.  On the bright side the season is basically fanless so could not pick a better year to suck really.  Cam is only getting $1.75 mil this season so not like they invested a lot in him.  

Lmao. Who is giving a first to pay Kirk Cousins 66 million dollars?

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

Lmao. Who is giving a first to pay Kirk Cousins 66 million dollars?

One can dream, but yeah with how poorly he has played it will be very hard to get rid of that freaking dude.  If they just waited on that extension all of this could have been avoided.  

He would have been gone after this season if they did not sign him to that extension.  

giphy.gif

There is a point of Bill wants to win, and he likes vet QBs and is probably not all for getting a rookie to build around.  So he might want a vet because they have a decent team, but yeah probably will not happen, he knows Kirk is an awful leader and not that good of QB anyway.  

Edited by Ozzy

53 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I would, but the endorsement money from being in the NY market would probably be too much to turn down.  And unlike Baltimore/SD, the Jets' ownership, while dumb as a rock, don't have nearly the history of poorly treating players like the elder Irsay did and the Spanos' do.  

I mean Pat Mahomes is doing pretty well for himself in lowly KC....

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

So for the tank do we want the giants to win tonight?

Probably. Eagles are really banged up. 

49 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

So for the tank do we want the giants to win tonight?

Yes we want them to win. Not because they'll get our QB but because they can trade back with a QB needy team to leapfrog us. 

Lance vs Fields. Like Fields but after dealing with Bradford and Kirk the last couple of years. A part of me doesn't want another QB with pocket awareness issues. 

Edited by dc_vikingfan

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

Probably. Eagles are really banged up. 

I think the Eagles are better than the Giants especially when they get some players back so NYG winning here would help us more than the Eagles winning since the Giants are hapless.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I think the Eagles are better than the Giants especially when they get some players back so NYG winning here would help us more than the Eagles winning since the Giants are hapless.

Was more or less the point of my post. 

2 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

With the Giants likely winning, Vikings are now in the 5th spot.

Feels so close, yet so far away. 

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Feels so close, yet so far away. 

We need the Falcons to keep momentum! Get us up to 4!

Btw...it's so weird that TEN....TEN NFL teams have 1 win or less right now. That's just about 1/3 of the league....

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228