Tank for Trevor?

rf54

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

well, the Packers are gonna go for the long game....sit most of our guys, tank this game, and get healthy for the 49ers on a short week

so enjoy the win on Sunday :)

That extra loss will make you drop in the standings and then you might get to play Seattle on the road again and be bounced from the playoffs again!  Yay!  Hehehehe.  ;)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

For someone his age, and in the shape of an athlete, it's about the same as getting a cold, or maybe the flu.

That's likely, but not always the case.  And there's always the threat of myocarditis, which is more of a fear than COVID itself.  Athletes are far more prone to that.  It's part of the reason for the stance that the Big Ten took.  Myocarditis can occur even if no symptoms occur from the COVID.    

On 10/30/2020 at 1:36 PM, swede700 said:

That's likely, but not always the case.  And there's always the threat of myocarditis, which is more of a fear than COVID itself.  Athletes are far more prone to that.  It's part of the reason for the stance that the Big Ten took.  Myocarditis can occur even if no symptoms occur from the COVID.    

This.

There’s no team that’s dropping him from their boards, there’s no fear mongering, but teams will likely want to get a thorough medical check on him to rule out the possible implications of the virus that can show up well after the symptoms disappear and the virus runs its course.

Edited by RpMc

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

That's true, but I'm sure the team doctors would give him a very thorough physical it they were going to draft him.

Absolutely.

Which is why my initial response to SK was that this wouldn't impact his current draft stock.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

We are 1-5 and just went into Lambeau Field to play the 5-1 Packers and knocked them off.  Why does it feel like we just lost another NFCCG or Super Bowl?

giphy.gif

P0.jpg

I like the Beavis gift, funny stuff.  But fact is it is no longer tank for Trevor because that was never really a possibility with worse teams around the NFL.  Now it is tank for Trey Lance or a good OL or DT potentially.  

Wonnum played well, so did Gladney, Cleveland, Dye got some play, so did Lynch and Hand.  Rookies got run and Dalvin is obviously well worth the money he got.  Take away Dalvin's 63 yards receiving on screen passes and Cousins did not even throw for 100 yards....and they still won.   Freaking awesome I would say, and beat the Packers and potentially show a massive weakness in that offense after what Tampa did as well, freaking great day!

Get back on topic.  

kate-beckinsale-46-year-old.gif

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

I like the Beavis gift, funny stuff.  But fact is it is no longer tank for Trevor because that was never really a possibility with worse teams around the NFL.  Now it is tank for Trey Lance or a good OL or DT potentially.  

Wonnum played well, so did Gladney, Cleveland, Dye got some play, so did Lynch and Hand.  Rookies got run and Dalvin is obviously well worth the money he got.  Take away Dalvin's 63 yards receiving on screen passes and Cousins did not even throw for 100 yards....and they still won.   Freaking awesome I would say, and beat the Packers and potentially show a massive weakness in that offense after what Tampa did as well, freaking great day!

Get back on topic.  

kate-beckinsale-46-year-old.gif

I wasn't in the mood to care about anything you said, but I have to admit that the last part did put a smile on my face.  Thanks buddy!