Tank for Trevor?

rf54

Updated with MNF results. Remaining schedules listed below for teams currently in top 10. Included the current NFCE division leader as the non-division winners are likely picking in the top 10. Added the SOS at the end. Games in bold are match ups remaining against teams currently picking top 10.

1. New York Jets (0-8): NE, @ LAC, MIA, LV, @ SEA, @ LAR, CLE, @ NE (SOS .593)

2. New York Giants (1-7): @ WAS, PHI, @ CIN, @ SEA, ARI, CLE, @ BAL, DAL (SOS .537)

3. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6): HOU, @ GB, PIT, CLE, @ MIN, TEN, @ BAL, CHI, @ IND (SOS .543)

*4. Houston Texans (1-6): @ JAX, @ CLE, NE, @ DET, IND, @ CHI, @ IND, CIN, TEN (SOS .565)

5. Dallas Cowboys (2-6):  PIT, @ MIN, WAS, @ BAL, @ CIN, SF, PHI, @ NYG (SOS .467)

6. Atlanta Falcons (2-6): DEN, @ NO, LV, NO, @ LAC, TB, @ KC, @ TB (.563)

7. Washington (2-5): NYG, @ DET, CIN, @ DAL, @ PIT, @ SF, SEA, CAR, @ PHI (SOS .476)

8. Los Angeles Chargers (2-5): LV, @ MIA, NYJ, @ BUF, NE, ATL, @ LV, DEN, @ KC (SOS .496)

9. New England (2-5): @ NYJ, BAL, @ HOU, ARI, @ LAC, @ LAR, @ MIA, BUF, NYJ (SOS .521)

10. Minnesota Vikings (2-5): DET, @ CHI, DAL, CAR, JAX, @ TB, CHI, @ NO, @ DET (SOS .525)

19. Philadelphia Eagles (3-4-1): @ NYG, @ CLE, SEA, @ GB, NO, @ ARI, @ DAL, WAS (SOS .496)

*Pick belongs to Miami Dolphins

Couple key games coming up in week 9!

#9 Patriots @ #1 Jets (Patriots top 10?!?!?!)

#2 Giants @ #7 Washington (Giants have been playing better, I think one of these two teams is the NFCE winner)

#4 Texans @ #3 Jaguars (one team will secure their 2nd win)

If the Vikings lose the rest of their games I think they get a top three pick. Getting the top pick is probably out of reach now. That would take something that is way too unlikely to be rooting for that. I believe the tankers ought to consider a new thread. Tanking for Trevor now might mean hoping for Trevor to take a Tua type injury and slip away from the first overall pick.

Tanker may more realistically have a thread named Tank for Trey or for alliterative purposes Fail for Fields.

5 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

If the Vikings lose the rest of their games I think they get a top three pick. Getting the top pick is probably out of reach now. That would take something that is way too unlikely to be rooting for that. I believe the tankers ought to consider a new thread. Tanking for Trevor now might mean hoping for Trevor to take a Tua type injury and slip away from the first overall pick.

Tanker may more realistically have a thread named Tank for Trey or for alliterative purposes Fail for Fields.

I agree that the 1st overall pick is now out of reach since the Vikings have now won their 2nd game. I'll never be upset with beating the Packers, that always feels good.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

Yes, it's:

Tank for Trevor

Fail for Fields

Lose for Lance

Crack for Zach

• Like 1