Tank for Trevor?

rf54

2 minutes ago, babababa said:

John Randle would eat you alive with all your tank talk. 

Please lock this thread.

Look Mr. Sunshine and butterflies, the truth hurts, I for one don't want to see this team win 5 games, draft 7th and be stuck with Kirk for 3 years and spiral down for the next decade.  If we are this bad, fine, be bad but make the most out of it.  Get the youngsters on the field.  See who can play at this level, get them experience and speed up their learning curve.  Lets draft that franchise QB that we have not had in decades.  Build around him and get what we can out of the decent players on the roster right now.  Clean the books so we have the cap space to make moves to get better very quickly.  

4 minutes ago, rf54 said:

Look Mr. Sunshine and butterflies, the truth hurts, I for one don't want to see this team win 5 games, draft 7th and be stuck with Kirk for 3 years and spiral down for the next decade.  If we are this bad, fine, be bad but make the most out of it.  Get the youngsters on the field.  See who can play at this level, get them experience and speed up their learning curve.  Lets draft that franchise QB that we have not had in decades.  Build around him and get what we can out of the decent players on the roster right now.  Clean the books so we have the cap space to make moves to get better very quickly.  

Ok. Get your 1st overall QB. Then what... when is the last time a 1st overall QB won a Super Bowl? Eli Manning who was drafted over 15 years ago?

History says it’s unwise to go this route.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

I'm down to Suck for Sewell or any other blue chip O-Line man to pair with O'Neill/Bradbury, but I don't think the Vikings would be able to do much worse than 6-10 unless they get ravaged by injuries or were intentionally throwing games.

If the Vikings are in position to draft Sewell, they’ll be in position to draft one of the top 2-3 QBs, which is absolutely what they should do. 

• Like 1