Tank for Trevor?

rf54

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

So let's get this right....

Lawrence: #1 without a doubt
Fields: 2-5
Lance 10-20 range?

It is way too early for this kind of progression IMO. I wouldn't even bet on that order, let alone the relative positions on the draft board.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'd trade up for one. We haven't had a young longterm answer at QB in a long time.

Teddy was that guy. I always do kind of wonder what would have happened if he didn’t shred his knee since he legit was starting to look good. Maybe an extra pick and cap space puts the 17/18 team in the big game.... either way Philly wouldn’t have won the Super Bowl without Barnett

1 hour ago, pacman5252 said:

Teddy was that guy. I always do kind of wonder what would have happened if he didn’t shred his knee since he legit was starting to look good. Maybe an extra pick and cap space puts the 17/18 team in the big game.... either way Philly wouldn’t have won the Super Bowl without Barnett

He would have been but he only started 2 years, thus not qualifying.

We could've won the Superbowl with a healthy, no ACL tear Bridgewater. He was trending up.

What he is now is just a shell. Basically a slightly improved 2015 Bridgewater.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

He would have been but he only started 2 years, thus not qualifying.

We could've won the Superbowl with a healthy, no ACL tear Bridgewater. He was trending up.

What he is now is just a shell. Basically a slightly improved 2015 Bridgewater.

Man I still remember that preseason game before the injury. Dude had increased his deep ball and precision on it. We knew he was already super accurate with short and midrange passes, made good decisions as well. Also, his ability to move in the pocket as well as when to scramble was looking great. It was against the chargers I think when he scrambled and juked somebody out their shoes. If he didn’t get hurt we woulda went to the bowl in 17-18. That one will always hurt me. 

• Like 1