Week 2: Washington Football Team (1-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (1-0) 4 PM on FOX

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

People need to stop bringing Kirk Cousins name up, Especially in game day threads when the dude is gone.

Moderators should step in and keep the thread about the Topic. 

I don't care if You like Haskins or not. 

1. I'm talking about non-Washington stuff because I'm waiting for the game to start. There's no game to discuss because it hasn't started.
  2. You do realize you were the one who brought up Cousins and his weapons, right? I was saying I would be happy with solid QB play.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, e16bball said:

The Cowboys are just barely even using Michael Gallup thus far. 6 targets in 6+ quarters so far. That’s inexcusable, because that guy can play. 

I know intradivision trades never happen, but I’ve been wanting us to find a way to get him on board ever since they drafted Lamb. 

Could wait until after 2021 too. If Dallas continues to misuse him, his value will be depressed.

1 minute ago, Woz said:
  1. I'm talking about non-Washington stuff because I'm waiting for the game to start. There's no game to discuss because it hasn't started.
  2. You do realize you were the one who brought up Cousins and his weapons, right? I was saying I would be happy with solid QB play.

Enjoy your day sir.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Listening to the announcer act shocked that the Rams have no sacks today because the Eagles gave up 8 last week is kinda funny. Outside of Donald, there is no one on that DL as talented as our DL. 

Was just as nice as hearing CBS saying at halftime "there are two REALLY good games later today" and then talk about BAL-HOU and KAN-LAC. Let them sleep on WFT.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Listening to the announcer act shocked that the Rams have no sacks today because the Eagles gave up 8 last week is kinda funny. Outside of Donald, there is no one on that DL as talented as our DL. 

Well, as things stand now, Donald is better than what we have.  Doesn't matter if he's in a 4-3 or 3-4, he is arguably the most disruptive defensive presence in the NFL today.  But yeah, he doesn't have the supporting cast.  

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

I love Rich Gannon saying Driskel is inexperienced, and then minutes later saying he's a veteran.  

Well, in this case, he's technically right. He was drafted in 2016, so he's a five year veteran. At the same time, he's only thrown 281 passes (across 12 games, with just eight starts) in his career, so he doesn't have a lot of experience.