Week 2: Washington Football Team (1-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (1-0) 4 PM on FOX

MikeT14

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Well, as things stand now, Donald is better than what we have.  Doesn't matter if he's in a 4-3 or 3-4, he is arguably the most disruptive defensive presence in the NFL today.  But yeah, he doesn't have the supporting cast.  

He’s not better than our DL as a whole. He’s an absolutely amazing player but I’d take our DL over there’s. 

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Well, as things stand now, Donald is better than what we have.  Doesn't matter if he's in a 4-3 or 3-4, he is arguably the most disruptive defensive presence in the NFL today.  But yeah, he doesn't have the supporting cast.  

prettaygood.gif

Edited by Woz

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

He has the same problems Haskins is having though. That line. Barkley only has 28yds, and RBs total 54. They cant pass or run block.

I disagree. Haskins doesn’t have Engram, Sheppard and Slayton to throw too and when Barkley got hurt Dion Jones came in. Our starting RB is JD McKissic and our starting TE is a bad QB. 

And they definitely have more resources in their OL than we do. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

He has the same problems Haskins is having though. That line. Barkley only has 28yds, and RBs total 54. They cant pass or run block.

Except the Giants have tried to put weapons around him, and he's still trash.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Thompson is oft-injured and he's peaked in his career.  At least with McKissic, there is a chance he could morph into something more.  I get why they went another direction. 

McKissic has been in the league since 2016. What you see is what you get. He’s not going to morph into anything better in my opinion.