Week 2: Washington Football Team (1-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (1-0) 4 PM on FOX

MikeT14

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Could be the case. Rivera did say he wanted to bring him back and the media members said the same thing. When he signed in Miami, JP Finlay and Keim said they didn’t expect him to get that kind of offer and didn’t think they could spend that on him. It’s part of the reason I’ve been so aggravated with this regime. Tons of cap and spending what they did on camp fodder was silly. 

Gotta build a culture, and it's really, really hard to do that when you bring in someone year one with a huge contract.  Really hard to do that in the NFL period when players make more than the coaches.  It's why I didn't want Dabo here, I'm not sure his way of building culture will work in the NFL.  

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I understand culture but my lord, you can’t just let everyone go and bring in a bunch of back ups for the sake of culture. 

They hadn't brought in backups but had guys in house. Remember, Flowers was a reclamation project, and was a disaster at right tackle. He became solid at left guard.

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

EiXxSGZXcAEmIKM?format=jpg&name=small

Gotta love a qb that looks like he rocked an 85 Camaro and 6 pack of Schaffers on way to the stadium.

Especially if he is able to upset Tennessee.

EDIT: See that the game went final. So close for Uncle Rico.

Edited by Woz

1 minute ago, Woz said:

They hadn't brought in backups but had guys in house. Remember, Flowers was a reclamation project, and was a disaster at right tackle. He became solid at left guard.

Oh I know but when you take someone who was a bust and turn them around maybe you should continue that players development. Flowers and Scherff would be much better than potentially having neither next season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Oh I know but when you take someone who was a bust and turn them around maybe you should continue that players development. Flowers and Scherff would be much better than potentially having neither next season. 

But at the price you had to pay, were you willing take the chance that he would continue to bloom especially when considering they were changing to a new system?

Just now, Woz said:

But at the price you had to pay, were you willing take the chance that he would continue to bloom especially when considering they were changing to a new system?

I mean, what’s the difference between doing that and paying Kendall Fuller a ton of money?