GDT: Jaguars (1-0) at Titans (1-0)

Titans fan 617

I anticipate us having a better time putting the ball in the endzone this game. Denver has a nice defense and was well coached. 
I need us to play better in the secondary. 
And of course make extra points/FGs.

I think the Jags can move the ball in the air some. Minshew isn't 95% good but can be a NFL QB. 
We should be able to run the ball and stop their running game. 

54 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I anticipate us having a better time putting the ball in the endzone this game. Denver has a nice defense and was well coached. 
I need us to play better in the secondary. 
And of course make extra points/FGs.

I think the Jags can move the ball in the air some. Minshew isn't 95% good but can be a NFL QB. 
We should be able to run the ball and stop their running game. 

Titans should win but Minshew played well against us last year so he has some confidence going in

He was very efficient last week but I don’t know how many big throws he had to make I didn’t see much of their game 

Jags lost like 6 in a row in Nashville so I’m going to assume that trend continues 

This should be a game Henry sets the tone but also should be able to play action AJ Brown and Davis into the end zone as well 

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I mean remember when we beat the Chiefs with Locker 26-10 that opening weekend?

We thought....Hey!  We might be alright?!
Locker was 22/33 266 yards 2TDs

Then we went 2-14?  

Yeah......Opening week. Am I right?

I mean the year we ended up with the #1 pick was the year Marcus had a perfect QB rating against Tampa in Week 1.

If we’re going to sit in zone all day, Minshew will carve that up. Need to get after him but I don’t have much faith in the defense doing that. Denver has an even worse OL and we couldn’t touch Lock. Who knows what happens with Evans and if Beasley and/or Roberson play. The offense shouldn’t have no problem scoring assuming the OL can block their pass-rush.

minshew is solid. jury's out on whether he's having a fitzmagic moment or whether he can keep it up but he's certainly better than any QB they've been trotting out there for ages. if we can get henry going earlier and convert more drives into touchdowns, i think we'll be okay, but i don't think we'll be able to win with a performance as sloppy as the one against denver.