GDT: Jaguars (1-0) at Titans (1-0)

Titans fan 617

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah, disgusting pass. Making that throw without even being able to step into it is so crazy. Tannehill really makes me love to watch Titan football. 

I love how Humphries even looked at the safety behind him and still got to the spot he needed to get too and made the catch and was able to soften the blow on the hit he was about to take 

17 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I love how Humphries even looked at the safety behind him and still got to the spot he needed to get too and made the catch and was able to soften the blow on the hit he was about to take 

Yeah, Hump seems to have that knack of always taking less of a hit than he should have. Kinda how Wes Welker used to always be just out of the way of big hits. 

18 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Daniel relax about Henry my guy just relax if it helps, statistically he’s off to the best start of his career. Henry is a slow starter early on. I agree he’s not running hard at times when the hole is there & is too patient at times but he’ll get better. As for everything else you said before that 🗣PANIC & Pray 😩🤣

Yeah Henry hasn't had that "OMG" moment. But he has been good. Helping make our Play Action game run. 
He has seemed to make the runs we need when we needed them. 
That draw play where it looked like it was going to be for a loss, then made like 10-14 yards was great.

Seeing Barkely and McCaffery go down should make us appreciate his durability.

My only disappointment with Henry(and it's not his fault, it's a coaching thing), and I said this during the game when it happened, is why the hell is he on the sidelines on a crucial 3rd and 5 so Jeremy McNichols can be in the game instead?

At least with Dion Lewis it made some sense cause of Lewis' history as a successful 3rd down back in the league. But how are we justifying McNichols over Henry in crucial late game situations like that?

A screen to Henry is far more threatening to a defense than anything McNichols can do in that situation. Hell, just straight up handing in to Henry on 3rd and 5 is more threatening to the defense.

Makes 0 sense to me.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The fact that it seems like we escaped yesterday without any serious injuries is a big win. Was a brutal day yesterday.

Ya I keep checking Twitter praying we don’t have any Titans pop up 

Hope the Titans can get some guys back Sunday for Minnesota 

If the Titans can get some of the guys back we should beat Minnesota 

48 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

My only disappointment with Henry(and it's not his fault, it's a coaching thing), and I said this during the game when it happened, is why the hell is he on the sidelines on a crucial 3rd and 5 so Jeremy McNichols can be in the game instead?

At least with Dion Lewis it made some sense cause of Lewis' history as a successful 3rd down back in the league. But how are we justifying McNichols over Henry in crucial late game situations like that?

A screen to Henry is far more threatening to a defense than anything McNichols can do in that situation. Hell, just straight up handing in to Henry on 3rd and 5 is more threatening to the defense.

Makes 0 sense to me.

Henry has to be spelled sometimes.  I assumed that's what it's about.

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The fact that it seems like we escaped yesterday without any serious injuries is a big win. Was a brutal day yesterday.

when byard went to the locker room.....big oof. we lucked out there. it's gonna continue to be a minefield all season though

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m not holding out much hope that Beasley will be great, but man do we need him to play. Landry has missed a total of five snaps in two games, going to burn him out real quick. And obviously Clowney is playing more than he should be given the lack of training camp.

Same. I'm not expecting much from Beasley either. 
Maybe 3 sacks?  

He was already questionable leaving ATL and hasn't given much reason to expect more than that.