GDT: Jaguars (1-0) at Titans (1-0)

Titans fan 617

32 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

NFL News is a damn graveyard for players on IR. Makes me thankful we've only lost a few starters to this point. Hope that lasts.

Even the MRI results for the 49er players almost when on the IR as the car broke down on the way to deliver the results lol

I honestly think not having a real camp and preseason is playing a role in a lot of the injuries 

Even though the starts don’t play a ton in the preseason, more and more teams were doing joint practices and even there you are competing and working hard which helped get into game shape 

Hope the Titans can keep relatively healthy going forward here 

On 9/21/2020 at 11:32 AM, titans0021 said:

I’m not holding out much hope that Beasley will be great, but man do we need him to play. Landry has missed a total of five snaps in two games, going to burn him out real quick. And obviously Clowney is playing more than he should be given the lack of training camp.

Why is Correa only getting 12 snaps though?  He's a good back up option who had a great end to the season last year. 

10 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Why is Correa only getting 12 snaps though?  He's a good back up option who had a great end to the season last year. 

I asked that the other day. Even if he’s just an average rotational piece, when you’re missing two other rotational rushers and everyone can see Landry and Clowney are getting worn out, how is he not getting snaps?

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I asked that the other day. Even if he’s just an average rotational piece, when you’re missing two other rotational rushers and everyone can see Landry and Clowney are getting worn out, how is he not getting snaps?

He finished the year strong too in the playoffs so I have no idea what’s going there 

14 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

14 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Last season was a contract year for him and we had a weak rotation where he saw more time than he would if we had better options.  I'm willing to bet the staff thinks he looks better on paper than he is.

That said, 12 snaps is insanely low for what should be our number 3 right now with everyone else injured.