GDT: Jaguars (1-0) at Titans (1-0)

Titans fan 617

If we can get Evans and Roberson back for Sunday that would be real helpful 

When Evans got drafted I was happy to have anyone over Lewis but we really are one of the only teams in the league it feels that solely relies on Henry and no one else, we don’t have anyone to help him

Again I don’t want Evans to split carries 50/50 or anything crazy like that but it is frustrating that when McNichols came on Monday that there was no shot of the Titans running the ball so it becomes a little obvious for defenses 

We had the same problem with Lewis last year because all he did was run and spin so it got to a point they didn’t run with him either 

If Evans could just help out a little that could go along way especially early in the season when players are trying to get their conditioning in Evans could help keep Henry fresher for the 2nd half of games 

Edited by Titans fan 617

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Just shut him down and let it heal. No reason to make this a nagging season long injury.

Knowing how the team deals with injuries, that’s what I expect them to do.  Not ideal, but this is a team with deep playoff run expectations so you’ve got to play the long game here.

God, injuries sucks tho.