Week Two Gam Day Thread: Lions (0-1) at Packers (1-0)

MacReady

16 hours ago, Green19 said:

Does anyone think this is the last season we see Stafford as the starting QB in DET?

Feels like if they are bad this year they will just blow up the front office and coaching staff during the off-season. And given the history would a new group just want to 100% start over...

It’s possible, I doubt a new gm would move on from stafford 

Well, Gute's failure to address an obvious need on the DL is going to be tested on Sunday. Here's to hoping it doesn't cost us. It's going to be on Pettine to come up with some type of different plan because a Lowry-Lancaster-Keke grouping isn't holding up against any OL in this league. 

31 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I'm sure he'll be up again. Probably him and Winn. 

I just saw Deguara was a DNP.  Maybe he can roll by Sunday? Either way, if we call Lovett up, I believe that is the last time before we need to include him on the 53. I know we want our own Ivy League FB/HB/TE ala Juszczyk but the team will soon have to decide if we want that many positions taken up there, especially later on when depth at other groups becomes tested. 

Wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.  I'm sure this isn't the right place to do it but I don't know if I'll create one of those bio posts.  I've been a Packers fan for several decades, and am confident they are the greatest team in professional sports for many reasons. I've lurked here since last season and lockdown finally broke me into creating an account.  Anyway, I appreciate that the posters here stick mostly to ball with maybe a bit of irreverence without getting too personal. I hope to find a group to talk some football with, especially while we all need a little mental escape.  Hope I can contribute to that.  Go Pack!

• Like 5