Week Two Gam Day Thread: Lions (0-1) at Packers (1-0)

MacReady

Just now, incognito_man said:

he's talking about the bears defense

he's a bears fan

Well to be fair I am a fan of both teams. I grew up in LaCrosse but live in Illinois, have ties to both teams. When they play each other I root for the Bears. Packers are for sure the better team but Mitch is a wild card and they have the better D.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

he's talking about the bears defense

he's a bears fan

Thanks... though I would of thought the Bears would be more worried about their offense than the defense.

Especially since they're holding teams, on average to 18 points.

Though they do have Matt Ryan, Phillip Rivers and then Tom Brady coming in the next couple of weeks... and Falcons are surely P.O.ed about this week, but they seem to beat the best teams and lose to the worse teams, so the Bears should be alright :P

Rivers will give you chances at INTs...

I don't know enough about Brady's Bucs yet.

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Thanks... though I would of thought the Bears would be more worried about their offense than the defense.

Especially since they're holding teams, on average to 18 points.

Though they do have Matt Ryan, Phillip Rivers and then Tom Brady coming in the next couple of weeks... and Falcons are surely P.O.ed about this week, but they seem to beat the best teams and lose to the worse teams, so the Bears should be alright :P

Rivers will give you chances at INTs...

I don't know enough about Brady's Bucs yet.

Brady and the Bucs seem to be done but perhaps it is too early. I give them 2 more weeks to clarify.

1 hour ago, dafreak said:

Well to be fair I am a fan of both teams. I grew up in LaCrosse but live in Illinois, have ties to both teams. When they play each other I root for the Bears. Packers are for sure the better team but Mitch is a wild card and they have the better D.

This is not supposed to be possible

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 10:13 AM, Donzo said:

Still can't believe the Falcons/Cowboys game.

Kinda brought on some PTSD from the Packers/Seahawks NFCCG.

I can't believe the Falcons players didn't jump on the ball, what where they waiting for?

On 9/21/2020 at 10:38 AM, vegas492 said:

With every win, they get farther and farther away from the rookie QB that can lead them past mediocrity.

So very true... wait the division to have the best records that put them behind the Packers.

On 9/21/2020 at 7:38 AM, vegas492 said:

With every win, they get farther and farther away from the rookie QB that can lead them past mediocrity.

The only reason I'm pulling for Min and Det to halfway get it together is so they don't land in the top 5 for the draft.  Otherwise, I hope their dreams are all crushed.