MY BAD - CARP WEEK

theJ

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

Will I be able to watch this in Columbus this week? 

NFL Network for sure.  Some other local should be carrying it, but not sure how that works legally/contractually when you don't live in the actual market.  One Cincy station shows the TNG when the bengals are playing.

8 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

NFL Network for sure.  Some other local should be carrying it, but not sure how that works legally/contractually when you don't live in the actual market.  One Cincy station shows the TNG when the bengals are playing.

I believe too that the Yahoo Sports app will have it.  Doesn't look like any of the other carriers (Amazon, Youtube, ABC?) will be carrying it.  Which doesn't surprise me.  Every year there are a select few Thursday night games that don't get double carried, and the Bengals game is always one of them.

Who knows what will really happen here, but my guess is that the Bengals take this one.  I think we'll see the line perform much better this week, mostly by play design than actually being better.  But i think Joe will get more time to throw.  And this week he's going to connect on some longer ones.

I'm going to guess 24-21 Bengals.

Your offense should have no problems moving the ball. Our secondary continues to be decimated by injuries and our already bad LB corps is even worse with Wilson and Phillips being out. Our only hope to stop you is if our DL has a big game vs. both the run and the pass.

I honestly think you guys win this one.

Mike Daniels and Geno Atkins both out.  Who starts next to Reader?  

Shawn Williams also out, which isn't great but not the end of the world.

Looks like Fat Randy is going to play.  So this game better not come down to a FG.

Otherwise, looks like they're healthy.