What movie are you watching?

Forge

15 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

How is that relaxing?  Some of the most intense Netflix of my life was watching that.  Planet Earth is real.  Some of those animals DIE.  

I guess that part does somewhat offset the beautiful scenery and camera work, soothing voice, and music. 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Yeah People are legit calling people racist just for saying they didn't like the movie lol

Oh gee, where have I heard THAT before? 9_9

Oh and I just watched the Netflix original film, Anon not too long ago, it was alright. Nothing great, but easily one of the better films in Netflix's lineup of original films which are very hit-or-miss. Definitely worth a watch. 

Edited by KManX89

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Sadly Banshee isn’t on Netflix.  

Go watch The 100.   Other than a slow ep 1.2 - 1.4 and questionable character endings in S3 it’s excellent.  

Banshee is not really a great show IMO. It's more like a hour long drama sitcom. Besides the really hot psychotic niece. There's nothing about it worth looking at. 

22 hours ago, theJ said:

@THE DUKE

i generally agree although i haven't seen black panther yet.

Why do you put spiderman into the last category though?  Just curious.  I've watched it a few times and enjoy it each time.

Eh, just didn't work as well for me on the 2nd viewing.  Keaton and Holland  were great, not sure if I got much out of any of the other characters though.

18 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Black Panther better have a hell of a final hour because I'm an hour and 22 minutes in (right when he gets thrown off the waterfall), and it's honestly feeling like a chore to watch it.  Not seeing the high praise for it at all.  

The action sequence in Korea is great, but the rest of it isn't choreographed very well at all.

I think after the first watch I had it in the 7-9 range out of 18 MCU movies at the time.  After my rewatch it's more so in the 12-14 range of the 19 movies.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

The action sequence in Korea is great, but the rest of it isn't choreographed very well at all.

I think after the first watch I had it in the 7-9 range out of 18 MCU movies at the time.  After my rewatch it's more so in the 12-14 range of the 19 movies.

It got way to over hyped. 

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Agreed, it went like that for me as well, I had it at 8, now if I were to list them, I'd probably put it at 11, just above Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, but I need to see that one again to confirm. I mainly realized, the second time watching it, how weakly developed T'Chala is. Killmonger was good, and some of the side characters were interesting, but when the main character is a dud, it can't be that great a movie. Still visuals are really nicely done.

On 5/20/2018 at 5:29 PM, skywindO2 said:

I guess that part does somewhat offset the beautiful scenery and camera work, soothing voice, and music. 

Richard Attenborough could doomsay me to sleep every night and I'd be happy, and now, thanks to Planet Earth, he has.

• Like 1

Fahrenheit 451.

Holy sh!t, what did I just watch? I didn't even read the book so I don't care how closely it follows the source material, and this movie was terrible. Most generic plot I've ever seen with no character development. I guess it's true what they say about a trailer being the best part of a film because it did look fairly promising.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1

My rankings of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies:

1. A Nightmare on Elm Street
2. Freddy Vs. Jason
3. New Nightmare
4. A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
5. A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street 2
7. A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
8. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

• Like 2