What movie are you watching?

Forge

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

A Quiet Place

Absolutely brilliant movie. The final scene between Krasinski and Millicent was the most emotional I've gotten during a movie in a very long time. Brilliant, brilliant movie. 

Agree 100% and it is my favorite movie of this decade by far. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, beekay414 said:

A Quiet Place

Absolutely brilliant movie. The final scene between Krasinski and Millicent was the most emotional I've gotten during a movie in a very long time. Brilliant, brilliant movie. 

Agreed 100%, though I did just watch a conversely sh!tty horror film, Truth or Dare. POS across the board.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Agree 100% and it is my favorite movie of this decade by far. 

Best in this decade?  Well honestly it has been a pretty bad decade in terms of really great movies.  Most of the great ones were made before 2010.  But better than these listed below?  Even though that list is not all that impressive but the best I could find.  I would shocked if A Quiet Place is better than Mad Max Fury Road or even 12 Years a Slave for that matter.  

Mad Max Fury Road
12 Years a Slave
Foxcatcher
Black Swan
Zero Dark Thirty
Under the Skin
The Social Network

It better be an improvement over 'Mother!', one of the worst most stupid movies I have seen in a very long time.  Oh but no that is so scary...right.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Best in this decade?  Well honestly it has been a pretty bad decade in terms of really great movies.  Most of the great ones were made before 2010.  But better than these listed below?  Even though that list is not all that impressive but the best I could find.  I would shocked if A Quiet Place is better than Mad Max Fury Road or even 12 Years a Slave for that matter.  

Mad Max Fury Road
12 Years a Slave
Foxcatcher
Black Swan
Zero Dark Thirty
Under the Skin
The Social Network

It better be an improvement over 'Mother!', one of the worst most stupid movies I have seen in a very long time.  Oh but no that is so scary...right.  

Yes. It's better than all of those movies. Quite easily, in fact.