What movie are you watching?

Forge

Saw the movie the wall with john Cena..

wasnt bad at all.. but that ending made a ton of people skeptical I imagined lol.. Also, had major OCD watching dirt on their faces and nose.. 

but yeah good movie IMO..

saw straight outta Compton and it was super trash.. movie was Garbo and nothing that was in the movie happened in that way.. If you want you the real detail watch the undefiant ones! Superior documentary. 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You sound more grumpy and critical than me saying stuff like that.

TBH after the cheesy trailers, I didn't expect to like the first one but it was a very pleasant surprise.  I went into this one with higher expectations but it's by far the worst MCU film. Very disappointing and completely phoned in. 

17 hours ago, thrILL! said:

TBH after the cheesy trailers, I didn't expect to like the first one but it was a very pleasant surprise.  I went into this one with higher expectations but it's by far the worst MCU film. Very disappointing and completely phoned in. 

I would take GOTG2 over Dr. Strange, Iron Man 2 and probably Iron Man 3 as well. 

Maybe a few more. 

Watch Dr Strange again yesterday and I thought it held up better than most Marvel movies for repeat viewing.  The only thing in it that really doesn't work is the forced love story portion.  Also kind of made me realize, that for however long he was in that time loop with Dormamu, that was him getting more and more time to work on his sorcery skills.  I'm kind of curious if there is any answer on how long that went on.

I just watched Krampus two days ago. It started out okay, but then it just got downright silly towards the end. It's like it has a hard time deciding if it wants to be a horror movie or a kids movie. Hopefully Michael Doughtery delivers for Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

I also saw Annabelle: Creation last night. It was much better than the original in every way, from the pacing to the story. Even the horror is done better. There were some legitimately tense moments with actual build-up this time around.

On 8/10/2017 at 6:54 PM, thrILL! said:

Seriously? I didn't think it was as good as the first but I still enjoyed it alot.

11 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Saw The Road Warrior for the first time. Liked it more than the original Mad Max. Good action, not a lot of dialogue but don't expect it with these movies.

The original Mad Max is largely boring until the last 15 minutes.  That last 15 minutes is legendary though.  Road Warrior is much more a complete movie.

fnd_mc_the_founder.jpg

The Founder was pretty good.  Caught it on Netflix and after a slow first 10 minutes it really picked up and was engaging through the end.  Really loved how they went through how the McDonald brothers came up with the process.  Ray Croc definitely royally screwed them over.  I already knew that, but it was still interesting to see it fleshed out.  Keaton was great.  Offerman was real good too.

7 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

The original Mad Max is largely boring until the last 15 minutes.  That last 15 minutes is legendary though.  Road Warrior is much more a complete movie.

8 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I actually lol'd at the end when the line "he exists now only in my memory" was said only because titanic made that popular and it was just so random to hear.