What movie are you watching?

Forge

8 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

How was this lol. I'm intrigued. 

It was very good.  Completely crazy what this kid thought he could get away with.  There are 2 competing documentaries on this subject as you may have heard.  Hulu beat Netflix to the punch and this version is more focused on the scam and fraud and is the only one to feature an interview with Billy McFarland.

Netflix’s version is produced by the media company who were involved with the scandal so I’m not sure how that’s not going to be compromised.  But I’ll watch that version too. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tyty said:

If I was honest with this thread I’d be posting Boss Baby twice a day, Wreck it Ralph once a day, and Megamind once every two days

The fiance and I actually just watched (well, rewatch for me and first for her) Megamind the other day. Love that movie.

16 hours ago, thrILL! said:

It was very good.  Completely crazy what this kid thought he could get away with.  There are 2 competing documentaries on this subject as you may have heard.  Hulu beat Netflix to the punch and this version is more focused on the scam and fraud and is the only one to feature an interview with Billy McFarland.

Netflix’s version is produced by the media company who were involved with the scandal so I’m not sure how that’s not going to be compromised.  But I’ll watch that version too. 

Yeah this was wild. I kinda wanted them to interview his mom. To go into how "advanced" he was at such a young age 9_9

• Like 1

Dragon Ball Super: Broly as of now

Edit:

Review- Wow that surprisingly good as far as Japan Anime's are concerned. It had something resembling a back story and current story, now granted it would still be very average or even below average by American standards. I honestly was expecting the movie to just be about our characters just having a good time then boom, Broly pops up and they start fighting. But this is a worth watch by Dragon Ball fans.

Edited by Calvert28