What movie are you watching?

Forge

21 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

That was the worst of them imo. American Reunion captured more of the original and is worth watching imo.

Not sure how I missed this even being a thing. My wife and I have never even heard of it. We will be watching it. 

Now, as for the "worst of them" that's like telling me the 5th bite of pizza is the worst bite; they're all damn great lol.

The Dirt

Drifted between a good biopic and a Lifetime channel biopic. That narration and breaking the 4th wall was cringeworthy half the time. The guy who played Nikki Sixx reminded me of Vinnie Chase for some reason.  Crüe had some bangers tho!  Brought back some great memories. 

Im not a Star Wars fanboy. If they never made another movie, it wouldnt affect my life one bit....Im watching The Last Jedi on Netflix for the first time since the movie was in theaters, and this really is a bad movie. Not just for Star Wars standards(most are overrated anyway), but overall. Its just bad.