What movie are you watching?

Forge

16 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Im not a Star Wars fanboy. If they never made another movie, it wouldnt affect my life one bit....Im watching The Last Jedi on Netflix for the first time since the movie was in theaters, and this really is a bad movie. Not just for Star Wars standards(most are overrated anyway), but overall. Its just bad.

I am a Star Wars fanboy, and thanks to that turd of a movie, I have no intention of seeing Episode IX.  Didn't see Solo either.

I just watched the Ghost in the Shell (not the live action one) movie finally.  And wow, it was every bit as good as the hype.

Edited by Daniel

On 3/31/2019 at 3:28 PM, Daniel said:

I just watched the Ghost in the Shell (not the live action one) movie finally.  And wow, it was every bit as good as the hype.

The live action one is quite bad even looking past the whole whitewashing issue.

Anyways, I just watched The Mule, it was alright, kinda underwhelming, though, especially for Clint Eastwood's last hoorah film.

8 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

The live action one is quite bad even looking past the whole whitewashing issue.

Anyways, I just watched The Mule, it was alright, kinda underwhelming, though, especially for Clint Eastwood's last hoorah film.

Yeah, I heard lots of bad things, but it did make me decide to sit down and watch the original, so good for it?

Hasn't he had a couple of last hurrah movies by now?  I remember when Gran Torino was supposed to be that.  Was there some kind of announcement or something?

On 3/31/2019 at 3:28 AM, FinneasGage said:

really liked Paddleton on netflix

I’m pretty ****hard for the duplass brothers and Mark duplass in particular. More than any other actor, I’ll watch a movie if he is in it, wrote it, or directed 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’m pretty ****hard for the duplass brothers and Mark duplass in particular. More than any other actor, I’ll watch a movie if he is in it, wrote it, or directed 

same he's quickly become one of my favorite movie makers since creep 2. mark kills it in everything 

• Like 1