What movie are you watching?

Forge

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Just watched The End of the Tour on Netflix with Jesse Eisenberg and Jason Segel. Eisenberg is a Rolling Stone reporter who goes to interview David Foster Wallace (Segel) over 5 days. It’s interesting. Anyone else seen it? I’d like to hear other thoughts on it.

I bought it a year or two ago but was too enibreatived at that point to watch it so I saved it for a later date. Still gotta see it and read the tennis book

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Just watched The End of the Tour on Netflix with Jesse Eisenberg and Jason Segel. Eisenberg is a Rolling Stone reporter who goes to interview David Foster Wallace (Segel) over 5 days. It’s interesting. Anyone else seen it? I’d like to hear other thoughts on it.

i liked it a lot. watched it twice, which is super rare for me. 

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i liked it a lot. watched it twice, which is super rare for me. 

Segel was great, as was Eisenberg. Didn’t know much about DFW but the acting was great. I read a little and a lot of people seem to think aside from DFW’s fast paced talking in real life that Segel was spot on.

7.5/10 for me. Really enjoyed it.

9 hours ago, RamRod said:

Missing Link seems to be bombing which is unfortunate given the time and effort put into those kinds of animation films.

Maybe they should put some time and effort into the script if they don't want it to bomb.  I saw the trailer to that movie somehow and I cringed at literally every single line. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Maybe they should put some time and effort into the script if they don't want it to bomb.  I saw the trailer to that movie somehow and I cringed at literally every single line. 

The marketing failed. I hadn’t even heard of it until it was out and I’ve liked Laika’s other stuff.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:58 AM, beekay414 said:

"And as for you Mama...judgment time."

Soooooooooooooooo much better than the original lol. Urban was born for this role.

Such a fun movie. Urban was great in that role and I really hope they decided to do another one some day. Just watched that movie a week or two ago.

• Like 1