What movie are you watching?

Forge

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:17 PM, thrILL! said:

wine-country-wide.jpg

some funny moments but guys if you’re going to watch this with your lady, you’re gonna need something stronger than wine. 

You saved me a couple hours of my life. Thanks!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Shazam

Loved that movie, it was a lot of fun. Zachary Levi was great as Shazam.

I saw John Wick 3 last night and it was awesome. I have seen the first two but don't really remember them all that well so I went in pretty blind and I loved it. Really great action with just enough of a plot to make the stakes interesting. Loved seeing Boban Marjanovic in there too, that was fun.

• Like 1

What Happens in Vegas

I love this movie, man. Rob Corddry and Lake Bell's dynamic together made this movie worth the $5 I spent in the Wal-mart bin lol. I die every time he takes the food out of her hand at the Vegas buffet lol or when he draws the middle finger at the courthouse lmao.

Edited by beekay414

On 5/18/2019 at 3:17 PM, thrILL! said:

wine-country-wide.jpg

some funny moments but guys if you’re going to watch this with your lady, you’re gonna need something stronger than wine. 

I should have read this post earlier

• Like 1

Saw Trial By Fire last night. Jack O'Connell was great in it and his part of the story is pretty interesting and compelling but the whole film imo is dragged down by Laura Dern's character's family story. Laura Dern herself was ok but basically every time the film went to a scene with her and her family I found myself disinterested in what was happening. You have a really engaging plot already with Dern trying to prove O'Connell's innocence, why bog it down with nonsense? Overall I'd give it a 6/10.