What movie are you watching?

Forge

40 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

My dad is extremely homophobic.  Asked for a movie recommendation.  I recommended The Crying Game.  I’m crying with laughter right now wondering if I will go through with it.

This sounds like the plot to a Law & Order: SVU episode.  

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

My dad is extremely homophobic.  Asked for a movie recommendation.  I recommended The Crying Game.  I’m crying with laughter right now wondering if I will go through with it.

In related news (as far as intentionally nonapt recommendations go),  my aunt loves artst foreign films, so I recommended A Serbian Film.

Now I wait.

42 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Watched "Us" recently.... kinda wish I hadn't. Trailer made the movie look so dope and it was so... meh.... and the ending was so corny and made no sense.

Kinda agree. Twist was ... "well okay I guess"

The Silence on Netflix was bad, but not a terrible thing to watch if you’re in the mood for a post apocalypse creature feature with a weird cult side plot that doesn’t really go anywhere at all and wasn’t really necessary at all.  

20 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

The Silence on Netflix was bad, but not a terrible thing to watch if you’re in the mood for a post apocalypse creature feature with a weird cult side plot that doesn’t really go anywhere at all and wasn’t really necessary at all.  

I was looking for a post apocalypse cult feature with a weird creature sideplot but this is close enough that it might be worth my time. 

Edited by skywindO2

Currently watching the new Hellboy, OMG it's fugging terrible. All the people who said it's gross and violent just for the sake of gross and violent are 100% right. This movie is nasty just to be nasty, which I could somewhat look past if the story was at least decent, but it's not. The story is all over the place, none of the characters have any depth, it's a mess. Why they let GDT go after the second movie, I'll never know.

Thank God I waited for the Redbox instead of paying $12 to see this in theaters.

On 7/19/2019 at 10:57 AM, MikeT14 said:
On 7/19/2019 at 10:15 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Watched "Us" recently.... kinda wish I hadn't. Trailer made the movie look so dope and it was so... meh.... and the ending was so corny and made no sense.

Kinda agree. Twist was ... "well okay I guess"

Jesus Christ guys don’t let white people hear you say this