What movie are you watching?

Forge

39 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Mel Brooks is not trash. Watch Young Frankenstein and Men in Tights, fools. Those are his best movies by far. I never really got the hype of Spaceballs or of Blazing Saddles but each have several funny moments that I love. 

i never saw young frakenstien, but i might like that

hated men in tights. cringy

2 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

Mel Brooks is not trash. Watch Young Frankenstein and Men in Tights, fools. Those are his best movies by far. I never really got the hype of Spaceballs or of Blazing Saddles but each have several funny moments that I love. 

Anyone I have ever talked to said original Producers was pure genius when it came out in the 60s. And Blaxing Saddles and Young Frankenstein just further propelled his impact on comedy in the US. 

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Finn, no.  Yes.  No.  Yes.  Just FYI, it’s more of a thriller than a Western, and with a scene I will never forget.  Made me squeamish, but it’s a really good movie.  Just feel like you should know what you’re getting into.

good because f westerns 

49 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Anyone I have ever talked to said original Producers was pure genius when it came out in the 60s. And Blaxing Saddles and Young Frankenstein just further propelled his impact on comedy in the US. 

I think The Producers is the only one I haven't seen. But the other two movies at the time they came out had to be pretty wild to see. 

Spaceballs is the weakest to me. Men in Tights I won't judge because it was a childhood favorite of mine and I can't not have love for it now. 

9 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

I think The Producers is the only one I haven't seen. But the other two movies at the time they came out had to be pretty wild to see. 

Spaceballs is the weakest to me. Men in Tights I won't judge because it was a childhood favorite of mine and I can't not have love for it now. 

They were from what I heard. But it was The Producers that really started it all because not only was it a instant classic among people because of the audacity Mel Brooks took with the subjects in the movie. 

1 hour ago, carl_sjunior said:

Think I'm about to pop in Blade Runner. Only seen it once.

I tried to rewatch it and it was just as slow and boring and pointless as the first time I watched it.  One of the most overrated movies of all time in my opinion.  It’s not terrible, but it’s just... 

• Like 1