What movie are you watching?

Forge

9 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Diaz ruines the scenes she’s in for me in GONY. That ending tho with the music playing is really cool tho.

Love that movie all the way.

While I'll agree, she is the weakest part of the movie, she doesn't really bother me that much.

I have heard a lot of people chit on that movie...I don't get it 

• Like 1

I went through some stuff while watching the new Pet Sematary movie. Here’s my review 

-first half is weirdly paced and wasn’t good, no character development especially for Gage which I thought was weird cause he’s the main antagonist of sorts in the book 

-turns out it isn’t Gage that dies but the daughter  so I guess her development makes sense. Made me feel feels and I held my daughter tighter while watching but then when she came back as that freaky devil daughter I made sure my daughter slept on the floor far away from me 

-that point was an improvement on a bland movie thus far but then the end end was horrendous but i guess the vast majority of Stephen King books have weak endings so I can’t be too picky there. 

-just like with the shining, the main male’s development (or undevelopment) and sink down into madness and greed is well covered in the book but completely glossed over in the movie. 

I was pretty disappointed overall despite coming in knowing reviews were bad and having low expectations. Might be that I liked the book a lot. I kinda appreciate that it veered off quite a bit from the book so I didn’t know everything that was going to happen but all in all it was sloppy and could’ve been considerably better. Stephen King books are just hard to make into good movies. 

I just watched An Affair to Die For, holy ish was that stupid. This movie is filled with convoluted logic and a messy plot that's all over the place. I don't know why this showed up on my Popular on Netflix queue, the people who watch Netflix must have some INCREDIBLY low standards and watch anything they put out. The only reason I even gave it the time of day (which I'll never get back) is because it said popular on Netflix. And because I was bored to tears, lol.

Edited by KManX89

Took the kids to see Angry Birds 2.  While significantly better than the first one, it's still pretty bad.  I do have to give it credit for some solid humor though, including one scene that was pretty hilarious.  

Not the smartest bit of comedy but the Eagle costume in the bathroom scene had me rolling.  Both the potty humor and the action scene spoof of it just worked for me despite the absurdity.

While i'd probably have the first movie in the D range, maybe D+ if i'm feeling generous, I think this one can be graded a solid C.

While i'd probably have the first movie in the D range, maybe D+ if i'm feeling generous, I think this one can be graded a solid C

Edited by THE DUKE