What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 9/8/2019 at 3:05 AM, thrILL! said:

That's like starting the MCU with Dark World.

More like starting Seltzer/Friedberg movies with Disaster Movie (Scary Movie doesn't count).

Anyways, I just rewatched 300 for the first time in years, still a great movie and proof that Zack Snyder can and has made good movies (before he lost his touch). I still can't believe they were able to pull off all that action and CGI with a mere $65 mil budget. 

Just watched John Wick: Chapter 3-Parabellum on Blu Ray yesterday. This is a good arse movie, they really upped the ante in terms of violence/action in this one compared to the other 2. Dem gunfights and sword/knife kills are something else. They really get creative with the motorcycle and horse gunfights.

It'll be interesting to see how they'll top this in JW4.

• Like 1

I am watching Stargate for the first time since probably 1997 and it’s pretty good.  Did not even remember Kurt Russell was in this until a little bit ago. 

Kurt Russell is right there in the middle of my top three favorite actors.  Gary Oldman, Kurt Russell, Jared Harris.

10 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Spiderman: Far From Home

Absolute garbage. How did people leave the theater thinking they just saw a good movie?

I wanted to see this too.

I am going to watch it, but Im waiting for it to become available for rental on PSN.