What movie are you watching?

Forge

49 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I was wondering though

SPOILERS

Even though he was the shot caller at the end, did he want to bring down the Brotherhood, because of what he told Kutcher, or did he want to lead them, even though they turned him into what he was?

I think he’s going to lead them IMO. Just wanted to kill that guy 

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Where did the upcoming movie thread go and why has nobody mentioned the new Ghostbusters: Afterlife trailer? 

because there is nothing special about the Ghostbusters franchise. The original was great, but it was mainly due to the actors and the precise script. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

because there is nothing special about the Ghostbusters franchise. The original was great, but it was mainly due to the actors and the precise script. 

This is clearly a Force Awakens level Ghostbusters movie designed to tug on that nostalgia of the first movie.  I think it looks good.  Good cast, too.  

I'm watching Interview With the Vampire, still one of my favorite vampire/undead movies. Pitt and Cruise carry this film with some interesting arcs and I really liked watching the growth of their characters. It's too bad the sequel, Queen of the Damned was such a trainwreck. A vampire movie with a resurrected vampire queen and hard rock concerts should be ten kinds of awesome (and Jonathan Davis does write some pretty cool vampire songs for the soundtrack that he unfortunately couldn't appear on the album for for contractual reasons, especially System, Forsaken and Redeemer), but it wasn't.

There actually was supposed to be a third movie based on Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, but it was cancelled and recently rebranded into a rebooted Hulu series once she got the rights back.

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The first one is a masterpiece of comedy.  

And the new one, which looks outstanding, was mentioned in the Buzz thread @Outpost31.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

This is clearly a Force Awakens level Ghostbusters movie designed to tug on that nostalgia of the first movie.  I think it looks good.  Good cast, too.  

The force awakens was one of the worst movies I have ever seen