What movie are you watching?

Forge

50 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Not surprised but I'm sure I'll end up watching it some weekend this winter. I'm a sucker for shark movies. 

Agreed, I'm also a sucker for shark movies, so I had to watch it as well. One scene in particular made me think of this scene from Family Guy. I know odd reference, but some what true lol

Fantastic Beasts 2

Liked the first one. This one sucks. The first two hour are convoluted, boring and really hard to follow. The last 15 minutes are interesting but the big reveal was a huge nothing burger. Some hilarious forced shots at current politics too. This is the first one in her series I'd rate below good, this was a huge drop off.

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Fantastic Beasts 2

Liked the first one. This one sucks. The first two hour are convoluted, boring and really hard to follow. The last 15 minutes are interesting but the big reveal was a huge nothing burger. Some hilarious forced shots at current politics too. This is the first one in her series I'd rate below good, this was a huge drop off.

I didnt like anything past GOF. But that's just me. 

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Green Room

i thought it was really good for the most part

check it out on netflix

I watched this last night too. I had seen it in theaters when it came out but I watched Hold the Dark on Netflix from the same director and wanted to revisit Green Room too.

I watched this last night too. I had seen it in theaters when it came out but I watched Hold the Dark on Netflix from the same director and wanted to revisit Green Room too.

Hold the Dark was quality. Not great, but certainly worth watching.

Excited for the new Cohen brothers straight-to-Netflix movie that comes out tonight.