What movie are you watching?

Forge

Just saw Kingsman 2. 

My Rating: 6.5 out of 10

This would have been higher, but I am sick of Hollywood propaganda. Leaving it at that.

Julianne Moore as someone else said. Was not a better villain then Samuel L. Jackson, Actually she was pretty bland in her acting.

Otherwise pretty good acting across the board with everyone else. Story was decent, not nearly in depth as the last one. Which wasn't even that deep to begin with.

Loved seeing Prince Oberyn in this movie. Although I don't think he pulled off a good southern accent. Neither did Tatum, but that shouldn't be a surprise.

H/e I will say, this was the best action movie of the year hands down. It also had some pretty good humor in it and tied in the story with the last movie pretty well.

Still though, had they gotten someone like Emily Blunt or even switched Moore's role with Halle Berry. I think she would have done a better job.

On 9/24/2017 at 6:58 PM, jrry32 said:

I value my sleep. Clown dreams aren't conducive to that.

The original It is pretty comedic. I'd be surprised if it bugged you. Unless you're talking about the Georgie stuff because that deeply bothers me. Everything else is pretty cheesy.

Edited by Bullet Club

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Just saw Kingsman 2. 

Loved seeing Prince Oberyn in this movie. Although I don't think he pulled off a good southern accent. Neither did Tatum, but that shouldn't be a surprise.

I thought his character was almost as enoyable/likable as Harry Hart.

46 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I liked Kingsman 2 quite a bit but agree with the bland villain.

Hide contents

Didn't care for the Princess Tilde sideplot. Mad they went and killed Roxy like that. I expect her or Merlin to be back somehow if they make a third.

She will I bet you anything.