What movie are you watching?

Forge

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Probably my favorite Bourne fight. Watched this one today and it's easily my favorite Bourne movie.

My favorite part was him not even bracing himself and jumping face first through a glass window 

• Like 1

Had some free time on my hands, so I sat down & watched "Teen Witch (1989)" for the first time. Admittedly with low expectations - LOL

It's true, the film is awful in a conventional sense. However, the movie's real strength is its ability to the harness the overall power of the decade to achieve the period's Holy Grail ~~ Peak 80s.  

One could foreseeably OD on 80s so pure... On to my greatest films of all-time list it goes. 

Edited by Marc MacGyver

On 4/22/2019 at 8:46 AM, Marc MacGyver said:

Had some free time on my hands, so I sat down & watched "Teen Witch (1989)" for the first time. Admittedly with low expectations - LOL

It's true, the film is awful in a conventional sense. However, the movie's real strength is its ability to the harness the overall power of the decade to achieve the period's Holy Grail ~~ Peak 80s.  

One could foreseeably OD on 80s so pure... On to my greatest films of all-time list it goes. 

If I ever see you in here again I am calling the police 

The new fantastic beasts movies are really out of touch and forcing the Harry Potter world. A lot of the magic is contradictory from magic explained in the books and movies and it all just comes off as sloppy and forced. Especially when it first shows hogwarts and plays the old song from the Harry Potter movies. It’s really all just trying too hard. I’m just going to have to watch this as a completely separate entity than Harry Potter cause it’s so completely different. 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

The new fantastic beasts movies are really out of touch and forcing the Harry Potter world. A lot of the magic is contradictory from magic explained in the books and movies and it all just comes off as sloppy and forced. Especially when it first shows hogwarts and plays the old song from the Harry Potter movies. It’s really all just trying too hard. I’m just going to have to watch this as a completely separate entity than Harry Potter cause it’s so completely different. 

Well I just learned why it’s probably best to move on from physical dvd/blurays and start going digital. Skipped all the way from them being in the lestrange crypt to the autistic credence kid blasting a hole in a mountain for some reason lmao