What movie are you watching?

Forge

I rented and watched a few Redbox movies:

• Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales-I watched this yesterday and had a good time. I know it's received mixed word-of-mouth, but I quite enjoyed it myself. It was easily better than the last two Pirates movies, but of course it can't compare in quality to the first two films. Plus, the new female lead, Kaya Scodelario (the chick who plays Carina) is quite attractive if I do say so myself.
  • Wish Upon-About what you'd expect from a modern-day horror film. Interesting premise that gets wasted on predictable deaths with little-to-no build-up and not a lot of character development. It might be worth a watch on Redbox or Netflix, but that's about it.
  • The Mummy (2017)-Sucked. I came in expecting sh!t after seeing the reviews, and that's exactly what I ended up getting. Sh!t fight scenes, dragging plot, and poor acting. Oh, and Tom Cruise getting a little kinky foreplay with an attractive woman half his age as usual. Yeah, the plane scene was cool, but they already gave you by far the most interesting scene in the trailer so you don't need to sit through the rest. It's too bad because I liked the first two Mummy movies with Brendan Fraser (the third one sucked) and the first Scorpion King (the prequel to the first Mummy).
Edited by KManX89

On 10/20/2017 at 4:38 AM, drd23 said:

Wind River

I liked the previous two movies by Taylor Sheridan (screenwriter and director in this case), Sicario and Hell or High Water, as well so I'll need to look out for any future movies he writes and/or directs

I loved this movie. Perfect cast, great script. Ben Foster is the man.

Just finished rewatching As Above, So Below. Love that movie.

5 hours ago, MathMan said:

Id pick number 2

Did see Happy Death Day

Hopefully the success of this movie will spark another slasher movement, but its much closer to Valentine and Urban Legend than Scream. It was descent, but there were some big plot holes in the film, and it was kind of boring at times, but it wasnt bad.

Since I now have my movie pass, I might go see another movie tomorrow since its free. Boo 2 is calling my name since I thought the first was hilarious.

On 10/16/2017 at 11:12 AM, Tyronnosaurus said:

Watched two movies over the weekend:

Annabelle: Creation - I loved it honestly. I was expecting a cheap horror film with a couple jump scares, but I genuinely thought it was one of the creepier movies I've seen. The jump scares seemed somewhat original and the other scary/creepy parts were legit. I hate gory movies (don't think there is a point to just creating a movie with random violence) but I liked that they threw some gore/violence in there (a perfect small amount). I LOVE the Conjuring series and I loved how they tied the nun into this one. I am very excited for that Nun movie, whatever it's called and whenever it comes out. I'd honestly give this Annabelle move an 8/10.

It was surprisingly good. The other Annabelle movie sucked but I'm a big fan of the Conjuring series. I'm from RI and the Conjuring is based on a story of a family in Harrisville RI. I've actually driven by the house many times. When the movie launched they actually had to have a police presence there because people were constantly going up and knocking on the door and harassing the family that lives there now. Anyway Creation was excellent and much closer to the "true" story reported by the original Annabelle owners. I also appreciated the ending with the Raggedy Anne doll. If you didn't know the "real" Annabelle is at the Warren Museum in CT and you can tour all the "haunted artifacts" the Warren's have recovered over the years including the real Annabelle.

tumblr_noemq0GeXT1tepew7o1_500.jpg

On 10/22/2017 at 5:01 AM, Shockey1979 said:

It was surprisingly good. The other Annabelle movie sucked but I'm a big fan of the Conjuring series. I'm from RI and the Conjuring is based on a story of a family in Harrisville RI. I've actually driven by the house many times. When the movie launched they actually had to have a police presence there because people were constantly going up and knocking on the door and harassing the family that lives there now. Anyway Creation was excellent and much closer to the "true" story reported by the original Annabelle owners. I also appreciated the ending with the Raggedy Anne doll. If you didn't know the "real" Annabelle is at the Warren Museum in CT and you can tour all the "haunted artifacts" the Warren's have recovered over the years including the real Annabelle.

tumblr_noemq0GeXT1tepew7o1_500.jpg

The Warrens were fake people.. Ed used a novelist to write his stuff and he told him many of times to make it scarier.. The amitiville thing was a hoax. The dude was a straight up psycho and the people who lived there never experienced paranormal..

the people in the U.K. Were balony AF.

im a whore for horror and terror.. All fugazzi..