What movie are you watching?

Forge

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Crispen Glover is in it.

its a must watch.

Its hands down the best Friday the 13th movie

9OAS.gif

tumblr_n690abalby1qj7u8ao1_500.gif?resiz

I watched this for the first time in years a week or so ago and it was just as much fun.  Corey Feldman went on quite a run with this, Gremlins, Goonies, Stand By Me and Lost Boys.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Tried twice to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark and never got passed the first 30 mins. Will give it another try tonight, will also be watching ANOES 4

If the opening scene and the bar fight doesnt interest you, i really dont know what to say

27 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Tried twice to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark and never got passed the first 30 mins. Will give it another try tonight, will also be watching ANOES 4

The only pure adventure movie that tops Raiders of the Lost Ark is The Last Crusade.

Period.

Personal preference puts The Mummy (1999) ahead of Raiders of the Lost Ark, but that’s it for personal preference, too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

The only pure adventure movie that tops Raiders of the Lost Ark is The Last Crusade.

Period.

Personal preference puts The Mummy (1999) ahead of Raiders of the Lost Ark, but that’s it for personal preference, too.

It's hard to top. One of my guilty pleases way up there is the Count of Monte Cristo. also, depending on how you'd classify it, Princess Bride is up there.